Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legit EFT Provider List

Discussion on Legit EFT Provider List within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/22/2019, 14:32   #31

elite*gold: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by shox2 View Post
chods-cheats.com is currently selling in China, they are only selling to previous Chinese customers, international version is not released yet.

Be wary of scammers selling via discord or direct pm, always use elitepvp trade request feature.
We are definitely NOT selling our eft cheat to anyone right now. If someone tells you this then it's 100% scam. It would be nice if you could send me a pm of the website or the person who claims to be selling it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoyetang View Post
I can confirm this, just bought it haven't thoroughly tested it yet gonna test out these few days
Chod's Cheats is not selling anywhere yet. Please do not fall for this scam..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2019, 16:53   #32

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukedukeee View Post
Can you post a screenshot of how it looks ingame?

Thx!
Oh I do take my words back, it is not Chod's but it is made by the reseller of Chod but not Chod.
Old 11/22/2019, 17:00   #33

elite*gold: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by haoyetang View Post
Oh I do take my words back, it is not Chod's but it is made by the reseller of Chod but not Chod.
We only have one reseller for China which i talked to and he said its not him.
And if its true what i heard and they use our logo and name in their client then it's stolen.
Old 11/22/2019, 20:13   #34

elite*gold: 312
baunticheats just got detected again, legit go with any other provider youll have a better experience and get banned either way.
Old 11/22/2019, 21:00   #35

elite*gold: 0
BC is detected and I got banned LOL. it is kind ok I think ? cause that account was UD for the whole 0.11 patch. I believe I already got enough fun for that :-)
Old 11/23/2019, 02:44   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazeless View Post
And if its true what i heard and they use our logo and name in their client then it's stolen.
Ok thanks for clearing it up, the guy was a trusted reseller in the past so it seemed legit.
Old 11/23/2019, 06:04   #37

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazeless View Post
He was selling CC in China, I don't know how your reseller program work, but this guy could just be either lying or reselling without your approval
Old 11/23/2019, 10:29   #38

elite*gold: 16
Thank you for the post its really helpful for newcomers
Old 11/23/2019, 15:34   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkybussnie2002 View Post
Thank you for the post its really helpful for newcomers

I agree. After all, the topic author does not even bother to take cheats for verification, but immediately throws people into scam
Old 11/23/2019, 15:42   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshik View Post
I agree. After all, the topic author does not even bother to take cheats for verification, but immediately throws people into scam
You are a joke, using stolen video of another provider from old patch and making bullshit claims like Saber is still in the game which its not.
Old 11/23/2019, 15:48   #41

Thumbs down

Quote:
You are a joke, using stolen video of another provider from old patch and making bullshit claims like Saber is still in the game which its not.
Oh, well, if you are so good at software, do you have your own? Or did someone tell you that Saber is not in the game? What kind of childishness, you pass off someone’s words as pure truth, completely not understanding this issue. This is ridiculous.
Then you do not want to answer the question, why now mainly ESPs come out and nobody wants to work in the Aimbot plan?
Old 11/23/2019, 15:53   #42

Quote:
This is ridiculous.
Anyone can read your post history to know you're a complete joke. I know you're upset because I foiled your scam.
Old 11/23/2019, 16:00   #43

Wink

Quote:
I know you're upset because I foiled your scam.

Anyway. We limited the slots for one reason only. Why has hackprovider been dead for two weeks now? True, in the first place they tested their cheat too little and ran to the market, putting it out for a fabulous amount, while it was still hot. Secondly, there are too many not very smart users and the complete absence of any selection. The same can be said about many other providers, but now this is not about that. Those. You offer to see the work of soft in action. It was not as smart for users as mentioned above. I'm afraid you would be confused at the first 5 steps of our instructions. If people play with adequate software
Old 11/23/2019, 16:10   #44

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Anyway. We limited the slots for one reason only. Why has hackprovider been dead for two weeks now? True, in the first place they tested their cheat too little and ran to the market, putting it out for a fabulous amount, while it was still hot. Secondly, there are too many not very smart users and the complete absence of any selection. The same can be said about many other providers, but now this is not about that. Those. You offer to see the work of soft in action. It was not as smart for users as mentioned above. I'm afraid you would be confused at the first 5 steps of our instructions. If people play with adequate software
if you are really legit you can give trials for trusted people on epvp with high reputation
Old 11/23/2019, 16:12   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkybussnie2002 View Post
if you are really legit you can give trials for trusted people on epvp with high reputation
I will quote a message from my own topic:

Quote:
We are ready to provide trusted buyers with 24-hour access to our cheat.
We are also ready to cooperate through middle man service.
Several people have already taken advantage of this offer. In particular, most take our cheat through a guarantor.

Also, I have repeatedly suggested shox2 to look and make sure that our cheat is working. But for some reason he turns away and begins to say nasty things
Closed Thread