Just got scammed by a guy named VarneXxX had 120positive rep I paid $160 for a private esp and he blocked and deleted me on discord. I have proof is there any recourse for scammers?
Just got scammed by a guy named VarneXxX had 120positive rep I paid $160 for a private esp and he blocked and deleted me on discord. I have proof is there any recourse for scammers?
Did you request a trade and do everything the rules tell you to?
Just got scammed by a guy named VarneXxX had 120positive rep I paid $160 for a private esp and he blocked and deleted me on discord. I have proof is there any recourse for scammers?
If you could post the proof that would be great. Almost did business with him until I read your post and it made me hesitate. I mentioned it to him and he denied it was him, so proof would be nice in this situation.
Ok so I didn't request trade because he DM'd me and said we should take it to discord I have 3 pictures. The dm showing his discord name. Then the discord convo showing payment. Then the discord convo after he blocked/deleted me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by point888
If you could post the proof that would be great. Almost did business with him until I read your post and it made me hesitate. I mentioned it to him and he denied it was him, so proof would be nice in this situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by casinova
Did you request a trade and do everything the rules tell you to?
[QUOTE=NovicaneZero;37824895]Ok so I didn't request trade because he DM'd me and said we should take it to discord I have 3 pictures. The dm showing his discord name. Then the discord convo showing payment. Then the discord convo after he blocked/deleted me.
[LIST] WarRock Privat Server List! [LIST] 07/27/2013 - WarRock - 46 Replies http://archiv.so/images/2013/03/01/bQaXx.png
Hallo elitepvpers Community!
Da es in letzter Zeit viele unnötige Threads, mit Fragen zu guten
Privat Servern gab, möchte ich es Neulingen (Newbies) etwas erleichern!
Und das ganze soll durch diese Liste an mir bekannten WarRock P-Servern
geschehen.
Sollten euch noch weitere Server bekannt sein, schreibt den
Thread-Link & Namen als Kommentar, damit ich diesen Server
eventueller Weise auch noch rein editieren kann.