Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unturned hack

Discussion on Unturned hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1679
Unturned hack

Any providers?
Old 06/25/2019, 06:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
There are some but most are private and of course combining with the fact that the game has a small + younger audience it doesn't help.
Old 06/26/2019, 00:04   #3

elite*gold: 1679
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezy3k View Post
There are some but most are private and of course combining with the fact that the game has a small + younger audience it doesn't help.
I found some Russian cheat lol works quite good
Old 07/19/2019, 23:17   #4

elite*gold: 13
Battleye in Unturned is pretty crappy anyways.
Old 07/24/2019, 14:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmer21 View Post
I found some Russian cheat lol works quite good
what's the name of the hack
Old 09/12/2019, 08:25   #6

elite*gold: 162
The game has a relatively small playerbase and it's a indie free game so there isn't much money to be made for cheat devs. Good luck though.
Old 10/31/2019, 00:05   #7

If you need an english undetected unturned cheat that I use on my main and I have 300+ hours dm me
Old 10/31/2019, 16:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lianno View Post
The game has a relatively small playerbase and it's a indie free game so there isn't much money to be made for cheat devs. Good luck though.
It's #15 on steam charts right now? There's been plenty of cheats developed for games with a lot less users than that.