Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rapion

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi guys. U already know that memory editing doesnt work anymore. So i searched for other hacks.
The name for it is rapionv1.1. But it is only a trial u have to buy it for 10$. Im really sorry for that. But u can edit almost 3 stats. I think it is enough for the beginning. Maybe i will purchase it and share it. If someone has it already may he share it with us? That would be great.
Here link to download
Rapidshare:
Megaupload:

***UPDATE***
link is updated AGAIN(megaupload)

Old   #2

MIGHT BE INFECTED/MALWARE (Sandbox emulation took a long time and/or runtime packers were found, this is suspicious. Normally programs aren't packed and don't force the sandbox into lengthy emulation. Do realize no scanner issued any warning, the file can very well be harmless. Caution is advised, however.) (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database)

AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

i dont know if its safe ot not.....use at ur own risk...

Old   #3

forgot to scan
thx for that
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by evulhotdog@Dec 22 2005, 19:07
MIGHT BE INFECTED/MALWARE (Sandbox emulation took a long time and/or runtime packers were found, this is suspicious. Normally programs aren't packed and don't force the sandbox into lengthy emulation. Do realize no scanner issued any warning, the file can very well be harmless. Caution is advised, however.) (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database)

AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

i dont know if its safe ot not.....use at ur own risk...
Confirmed.

Old   #5

someone crack this ;o
Old   #6

u cant crack it cause this version is a trial the full version is bigger then this file.
Old   #7

Hmm.. Seems like a virus to me (or something).

Downloaded, and before installed I made a Restore point (do this with any hack you get, JUST INCASE). Installed and ran the file.

It asked me to find NyxLauncher.exe, which is in the Rakion folder. Anyway, after this, I logged in, and as soon as I pressed START GAME, the Gamegaurd came up, and I recieved about 5 errors. A few from windows, a few that said things about addresses being wrong, etc.

Maybe its a keylogger, I will let you know if my account gets hacked. If its a keylogger, then *** I got fooled.

Somethings fishy..
Old   #8

lol this isnt a key logger. U need windows xp and sp2. To use this. If u dont believe me look at the homepage. There is a link for it at the first post.
Well i cant say u have to use it. Only if u want. For me it works perfectly. If u want i can make a video. Tell me which programm is good for video capturing. But anyways this is only a trial. I will buy the full version
Old   #9

How do you use it? I dled it and installed it and can run it wtf is a nyxlauncher file?

If i need service pack 2 im not using it its not worth reinstalling my comp to get it back to sp1. SP2 messes up your system more than you know

*edit* haha found it c:/programfiles/softnyx/launcher/.....
I feel like a ******.
Wont let me use it i dont have sp2
i wonder if there are files i can dl to make it work with sp1
Old   #10

it is no virus afaic.
i tried it. being it a free trial it only allows you to boost a maximum amount of stuff. basically you start rapion, locate nyxlauncher.exe, and launch it. Rakion should start completely without gameguard saying anything. once you're in character screen, you alt+tab to Rapion and select the class of the char you're selecting. Wait for it to update or something and see if u can move the skills things. move them, then click update. when u click on the char in char selection u shud see the stats changed to what u chose.
Old   #11

did the unthinkable.... downloaded SP2, installed it, ran it, found the loader, told me it didnt work, cant remember the exact words.

Didnt work for me, even after sp2, maybe i missed somthing

watever. looking for a better way
Old   #12

ok guys. There was a patch for rapion but now there is a new one. So try this and u will own
Old   #13

This is like the BJX of Conquer Online..

Works (Maybe in this case) but has a virus/keylogger/trojan
Old   #14

where did u find a virus????? I would like to see a screeny cause there arent any viruses/trojansor keyloggers.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by kenshin52@Dec 28 2005, 03:37
ok guys. There was a patch for rapion but now there is a new one. So try this and u will own
wait u mean theres a new version of rapion or a new patch that will make rapion not work?

EDIT* ya the new prog should work, link is down till new years tho. if ne1 can post it i would apprieate it