Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Find addresses for turn based game

Discussion on Find addresses for turn based game within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Find addresses for turn based game

Hello,
I am trying to create a multi account utility for an online game which is turn based to automate the change of account at the beginning of each turn without having to press alt+ech or some other technique like this.
I am now using cheat engine to find the base address of the countdown timer that indicates how much time the player has left for its turn to allow me have control over each account.
I am succesful at finding the right address when i attach the process, but the problem is that when i try to do a pointer scan i can't even reach the second level of scanning, I will immediately get zero results.
Any idea, or any explaination for this?
Thanks!

Tags
base pointer, online game, turn-based

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trying to find Turn Value Pointers
05/01/2012 - Atlantica Online - 10 Replies
im trying to find pointers to get the value when its my turn in battle.. i find them and then restart the game then some stay static then restart the game then they all go away... is there no way to really get turn values anymore?
[Request] Turn based game
10/11/2010 - Private Server - 1 Replies
I m here to request if someone can please make a private server of any and i mean any turn based game. Example : Dofus / Atlantica / Myth Wars etc . Since DofusX closed , there is no such server . P.S i think i like Atlantica more than any game
[Tutorial+Tool] find other's hp mini tool + CE tutorial to find the Base Addresses
04/12/2010 - Archlord - 22 Replies
this thread contains a videos of how to find you hp and ur target's hp base address using cheat engine in Archlord, along with a mini-simple tool written in C# that uses this info to find ur hp and ur target's hp by reading the process memory also the source code (for whom ever wants to use it in his own bot possibly!) ---> finding base address isnt always easy, it has try-and-error, interacting with the client to gather more info using CE... the initial 1098 value of the target mob could be...
How to find Unlimited Ammo addresses
11/25/2008 - WarRock - 14 Replies
quelle: WR-Source.com How to find Unlimited Ammo addresses Part One - Find specifies gun address Each gun have different addresses Go on warrock to training mode 1. Search for Unknown Value 2. Shot with your gun and search for Changed Value
[Addresses to help Wsuo] GMS v.52- 53 addresses
05/09/2008 - MapleStory - 7 Replies
Thought i'd leech this to save you some time for what you are looking for.