Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack for Deco Online+Multiclient

Discussion on Hack for Deco Online+Multiclient within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack for Deco Online+Multiclient

Hello, I do not know where to publish the publication, but I'm looking for some kind of hack, since it does not work anymore Cheat engine "Acces Violation", and I can not use the codes or multiclient that I already had, could someone help me? I am willing to pay 20 to 30 dollars, or by mutual agreement, since I am just beginning to learn about this hacking, I have already tried OLLYDBG but I also can not unlock the anti hackshield

Page Link:
Descarga de Cliente:

Codes I was found:
-Party hack: 01451A90 "String"
-Speed Run Hack : 0227538A "4 bites"
-Map hack 1/2 : 01CAA99C, 01CAA998 " 4 bites "
-Disconection Hack : 0147F80C " 4bites"
-Potion Hp hack : 0329B22E "4 bites"
-Potion Mp hack : 0329B232 "4 bites"
-weapong speed hack : 02274C4C "4bites"

I found several others but I can not remember them, I can not make them work because of the new hackshield that they have implemented, it would be very helpful if they could help me, I can not do a bypass.