Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request simple macro

Discussion on request simple macro within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb request simple macro

hi guys im looking for a simple macro app that will work for online games like DFO and grand fantasia. im using Easy Macro Recorder and macro express and ive tried a few others none work i know there most be a protection on them so im just looking for a way around it.

i want to do some thing very simple for grand fantasia i just want it to hit "TAB then 2" over and over...thats it lol

so if some one could plz help me out id appreciate it ...thank u
Old 02/27/2010, 06:01   #2

dude i dont think grand fantasia has a built in macro function. id use autoit if i were u, im using it right now, so far so good. gathering sunbird meats for the REP quest, easy money haha
Old 03/03/2010, 01:36   #3

what code are you using for that? I got it to kill stuff but how do you pick stuff up?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MACRO] Simple Guard Leveler NO GUI
10/12/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 13 Replies
This is a very simple guard/pet/intensify/whatever else leveler made by AutoIt in about 5 minutes. If anyone could tell me how to add gui to autoit please PM me. Here it is, put Sit- F1 Summon Guard Spell- Have this out and ready to use CTRL+ALT+X stops program You have to have this running on top, not minimized Thanks Welcomed. No Flaming.
Simple programme for macro-ing
06/06/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 9 Replies
This is a re-post hey, for a while i been using this prog its a simple mouse macro that you can ezyly prog yur self its good for divine hair lvling...if yu got the time...you can even make a full minig bot that takes your ores back and forth into bank and such things..oh well hope ppl like it...text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=ENJOY ' border='0' alt='ENJOY' /> btw i know i got low posts and shit...but seriosly im not low enough to put a troj in scan if u wish :bandit:
[Request] simple macro
03/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
If anyone can make me a macro that does these: -Press 7 without stop (To start a buff) -Press RIGHT mouse key without stop (To cancel the skill by right clicking it) Basicly i want this to do afk skill grinding with a buff. i would prefer this to be as an .Exe file with hotkeys (f10=start f12=stop) Thnx.
[Request] Normal Cabal Online Bot(Simple program without macro,autoit, etc..)
03/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
Hy guys! The all bots doesn't works for me on macro and more programs..why? i am run with those programs the au.3 files and not works..why? and who can give me WORKING link for where i can get bots... (or no) And why i can't install QMacro v6?!? When i start the installing it says:Acces violation at adress 004096DA. Write of address 00401000. WHY? Thank You Very Much For Helping!:)
need a simple macro-tool
05/24/2006 - General Coding - 2 Replies
i'm looking for a simple macro-tool.. it should support something like a timer.. like every 30min click/type for me.. would be good if i can record and then just keep it running.. i've tested some tools.. but could not really find what i wanted.. some advice would be nice though.. hehe --------------- ich suche ein simples macro-tool