Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instance Resetting?

Discussion on Instance Resetting? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Instance Resetting?

Taking from the en forums:

"I don't wanna post how it's done because if it is cheating and people elsewhere don't know about it I don't want it becoming even more widespread. The short explanation is this..the instance is reset by exploiting a certain mechanic of the game. When the instance is reset it contains the bosses only, no trash. So as you can imagine farming of HoTO stats become really really easy at this point. Especially if your just farming boss #1 and #3. (this is just my understanding of how this works)"

Does anyone know how to do this and if so can you post it here or pm it to me please!
Old 12/31/2009, 12:22   #2

MAYBE you just have to wait until the end of the reset time 12h ?
So you go with your mainchar and a twink in the instance log out and wait...

someone could give it a try...
Old 01/02/2010, 11:04   #3

I know is something about do that, and i want to know how to do it too, im tired go to talomo for the elite and no drop.
If any can tell us something will be so nice.
Thanks anyway
Old 01/02/2010, 16:09   #4

elite*gold: 6
yeah it would be very nice if some1 could pm me how it works. my friend and I made it once in the past but currently we can't reconstruct the procedure.
Old 01/06/2010, 16:45   #5

Have an alt waiting outside of the instance, make the party all DC. Wait 5 mins, make the alt go inside the instance, players reconnect and the instance has reset with people inside it.

It's THAT simple. However, all mobs DO respawn when you do this. But you can park yourself next to a boss. This is also VERY easy for them to trace who used it.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/06/2010, 23:04   #6

how do you now, that it would be easy to trace?
Old 01/06/2010, 23:47   #7

Apparently a lot of people on the Reni US server know how to do this. Unfortunately, it seems like they don't want to share. :P
Old 01/08/2010, 17:41   #8

don't post this public, it would be a great mistake. anyway, I think it's already kinda widespread in other underground sections of rom-forums, but I wouldn't trust them, because I got those information without being member of such a group.

hint: use the edit function ^^
Old 01/13/2010, 15:06   #9

This has been posted several times on the official forums, theres no secret about it.
Old 02/23/2010, 23:40   #10

can you teach me h0w to reset the instance plss....

send it to my email...

thanks...^^
Old 02/24/2010, 12:18   #11

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosajnalla View Post
can you teach me h0w to reset the instance plss....

send it to my email...

thanks...^^
Learn to read you tool.
Old 02/24/2010, 15:00   #12

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
In case your blind, someone has posted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStupidDog View Post
Have an alt waiting outside of the instance, make the party all DC. Wait 5 mins, make the alt go inside the instance, players reconnect and the instance has reset with people inside it.

It's THAT simple. However, all mobs DO respawn when you do this. But you can park yourself next to a boss. This is also VERY easy for them to trace who used it.
Old 03/04/2010, 00:26   #13

elite*gold: 6
Hey,

Ich meld mich nochmal

Vielen lieben Dank für die netten PNs. Für diejenigen, die es noch nicht kapiert haben, weil sie anscheinend nicht lesen können oder zu faul sind die Forensuche hier anzustrengen um wenigstens das bisschen an Infos aus dem Forum hier herauszuquetschen: Der Instanz-Reset Bug wurde gefixxt und das schon seit langem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! (sorry aber ich hoffe das gibt dem ganzen ausreichend Ausdruck)

So und nun frage ich mich ernsthaft, warum mich heute hier Leute (Namen nenne ich absichtlich keine) anschreiben:
Quote:
Originally Posted by *zensiert*
hey, ich hätte da mal ne frage. vllt kannst du mir helfen.

es geht um die 2.te methode um die ini bosse zu reseten.

also soviele ich verstanden habe, muss die gruppe nen anderen member außerhalb der ini haben, dann legt man ein boss und deconectet für 5 min. dann kommt der spieler der außerhalb wartet rein und die anderen kommen wieder im spiel rein.

habe das nur mit 2 spieler geteste und es funzt nicht.
also nur ich und mei twink der außerhalbd er ini wartet.

wie geht das genauer? oder funzt das nicht zur 2 ?

... und gerüchte zufolge gibts es eine 3te möglichkeit... die kenn ich leider nicht..

naja mfg
Ist es dann WIRKLICH so UNVERSTÄNDLICH, dass meine Antwort wie folgt ausfällt:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Shadow
Lern lesen. Mehr habe ich dazu nicht zu sagen.
??????????????????????

So und daraufhin bekomme ich von dem faulen und anscheinend lernresistenten User folgendes mitgeteilt:
Quote:
Originally Posted by *zensiert*
lol, warum bist du so frech ?? alle deine komentare sind voll frech !!! für wen hälst du dich eig ?? du bist genau so wertlos wie jeder andere mensch.

PS. mehr hab ich nichts zu sagen
Künftig für alle damit sich ihre Zukunft farbenfroher gestaltet: Versucht erst gar nicht mich wegen dieses Bugs noch einmal per PN anzuschreiben. Derlei Gesuche lasse ich unbeantwortet und verbanne ich sofort ins Datennirvana!

Lest was in diesen Foren steht, so viele Threads zu dem Thema gibt es nicht und die Antwort "Der Bug wurde schon behoben" steht in diesem und auch anderen Threads schon mehrfach beschrieben, in DEUTSCH sowie in ENGLISCH.

So, ich hoffe nun haben es auch die letzten Verstanden. Vielen Dank für ihre Aufmerksamkeit!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2010, 18:40   #14

Have question: Haw to reset raid instance becouse now it's progress save and i don't have idea how? And how can you activate teleport before you kill any boss? I went to pug party for hos wich we killed 2nd boss and all onother bosses was allrdy down.
It's posible to spown more bosses some times? Sow party that had 2 bosses up some time.