Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Find app

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Find app

Hi guys!
I am not sure this post is fit here or not bu I think some of you know answer so I post here.
I am finding an game app which I saw my friend played at Nepal. It is card game with some word like "call, trick, etc" I can't remember. Anyone of you know this game? Tell me plz.

Old   #2

yugio

Old   #3

Haha. I found my app: Call Break. I saw this classified and It is exactly what I want to find:
" More entertain with top card game: Call Break. You are finding an interesting card games to play, Call Break is the best choice for you. Call Break is a strategic trick-based card game played by four players with a standard deck of 52 playing cards. The game is widely popular in Nepal and some places in India. With this game, you can play card with many friends, live stream, and entertain more with interesting experience. Certainly, there are many other card games you have ever played, however, try this game; it will give you wonderful experiences. In this game, “call” is used instead of bid, hand-trick. After each dealer, player has to make a call or bid for the number of hands he can capture, try to break other players stop them from getting their call. After 5 rounds, points in each round will be sum, the winner is the player with the highest point.
I recommend you should try this game. It is so awesome!