Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

WarCraft III - CD-Key question

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 26
WarCraft III - CD-Key question

I legimately own both Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne expansion, and I want to play on Battle.net with a friend who currently owns neither of the two.

Now my question is, is a legit, non-used RoC CD-Key required even if we only want to play TFT, or will it be enough if I share my own RoC CD-Key with my friend and only buy another copy of TFT?

Many thanks in advance.



Altezia is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 2
you can also safe money and play with your friend using garena or iccup


yarick7 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarick7 View Post
you can also safe money and play with your friend using garena or iccup
We are currently using Evolve, but I consider this piracy, not to mention that I'm not really a fan of these LAN emulation services. I'd prefer to be on Battle.net, both for moral and for stability / ease of use reasons.
Altezia is offline  
Old   #4




 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 31,467
Received Thanks: 4,955
Never tried it yet but it should be enough, if you buy TFT. The game is an expansion for itself, so there should be no problem. It only need the files of the original game.


Autrux is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 756
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altezia View Post
We are currently using Evolve, but I consider this piracy, not to mention that I'm not really a fan of these LAN emulation services. I'd prefer to be on Battle.net, both for moral and for stability / ease of use reasons.
Eurobattle.net - World's Largest Warcraft III Community - HOME

Working as a replacement, no lan emulation stuff
xTraacex is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autrux View Post
Never tried it yet but it should be enough, if you buy TFT. The game is an expansion for itself, so there should be no problem. It only need the files of the original game.
That were my thoughts aswell. I guess I'll just try it, if it won't work, I'll just get another RoC aswell, not really a problem, just trying to avoid spending money which I don't necessarrily have to spend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTraacex View Post
Eurobattle.net - World's Largest Warcraft III Community - HOME

Working as a replacement, no lan emulation stuff
I'm really not interested in any replacements, but thanks anyway.
Altezia is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Funktioniert das wirklich hat jemand Erfahrung ?
nvnuspamr is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 1110
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 23
Yeah, you can do that.


WookieFAN is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.