Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BG Auto ckicker

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BG Auto ckicker

Hello,

I'm looking for an autoclicker that can work in the background. So I don't have to have my game in the foreground. And I can do other things. I know there is already a thread like this, but it is very old and the links don't work anymore.

Old   #2

You can't do an "autoclicker" for a window that's in the background because an autoclicker depends on pixel searching. I'm guessing this is a bot for a game. You will have to use a memory based, injection based or clientless bot for that.

Old   #3

okay, this means I need a special program for it. Specially made for the game I'm gonna use it for?
Old   #4

Yes, it sounds like your current program is a pixelbased bot. Your gona need a bot that uses a different method such as the ones i posted before. Pixelbased searches pixels in the current window, which would be your game. It will scan for changes in pixels, like the colour of your health. Where it will detect a change from red to black or something and then use a potion. Memory read bots monitors addresses (which u would have used in cheat engine) and scans changes in the value. So even if the game window isnt open, it will still read that the HP value has gone from 100 to 50 or something..
So yes you will need a different program