Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Exciting Private Tibia Server.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exciting Private Tibia Server.

Ive latly in the past few months stumbled across , Ive been playing Tibia Open Servers for atleast 6-7 years of my life. And so far I would have to say this one happens to be the tip top of the iceberg.

The way the owners have the game play set up so that you have an easy time leveling, fun time pking (player killing) that if you kill someone higher then you can gain experience, which makes PvPing other players that much funner and for you to strive for the best, but it isn't all about if your higher level you just destroy everyone else, you have the opportunity to even those odds. If you decide that you like this tibia server like I have, feel free to donate, it will benefit both you and them, seeing as they pay lots of money every month just to see that us players enjoy ourselves, so if you play and decide after awhile to donate to them, the money just doesn't disappear from you, they give it back to you ingame, with armor, weapons, new spells, lots of ways for you to enjoy the game that much more while your playing just for helping them to keep the server alive.

Ive been playing this Open Tibia Server for quite awhile and it's only a little sister compared to the real server , This server has been running for over a year and all the players are still enjoying it, so i think that you should come by to Heltera, or Addictera, give it a try, play for a day, and if you can come back to me and say that server sucked, ill take this page down, but i guarantee you all that if you know a good Open Tibia Server when you see one, you wont want to leave Heltera&Addictera.

P.s You can find me ingame as character "Peace Pipe" if you have any questions or comments, or if you enjoy the server, and want a little helping hand, ill be there to help you enjoy this server like i have.

Here is a video of some of the in-game footage of Heltera, so give it a peep, and try it out, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun if you decide to play.

Ciao.

Old   #2

~Bump~ i aint dropping this till i get some responses.

Old   #3

Never thought I would find a Heltera Thread here :P...
So... those of you who don't know about this server, two words, it Rox. I already have a one year old account on this server so I am kind off a veteran on the server .
My in-game experience was and still is amazing, trust me. You will get to see things you haven't before and have stuff you always wanted.
About the PVP, its perfectly balanced and you will always have fun at the wars, etc.
I personally don't think the server will go down and the owner is very active and pro-player, he helps out in anyway possible to make you happy and is constantly updating the server making it more and more unique.

Here is also a promo for the server in case you're interested:

Here I am going to post some of the links to the server for starters:
ip: heltera.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.5
Old   #4

bumps