Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Current Effective Power Leveling Tactic

Discussion on Current Effective Power Leveling Tactic within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Greetings,

This is my first big post, but I have been playing CoH religiously for the past few weeks and I have been power leveled a number of times within my super group and I haven't seen it on the forums here. Here is how it works (it may take some time to find players willing to do this, but it's definitely worth it once you do find the right people. Keep in mind this is for high level people, but can also be for low level people as well):

1) Go to Peregrine Island.
2) Ask for a farming mission group
3) If somebody invites you, make sure to tell them you're level (very important).
4) If you're within the level range of 43 to 49, tell the leader you want to be a place holder (sidekick somebody).
5) If you're lower than 43, ask one of the place holders to side kick you.
6) It is very important the leader is a level 50 fire tanker with a Dreck mission (freaks, level 50, level 51 and sometimes level 52).

It may take upwards and around thirty minutes to get a full group, but players are willing to help other players with this and for exteneded periods of time. Once the group is full and you have your side kick or are side kicked, enter the Dreck mission through the portal within the Peregrine Island building. From here on out (unless you are the fire tanker) you just have to sit towards the entrance of the mission and watch the fire tanker kill everything with their flames. The experience will roll in really fast and you have to do nothing except wait for the fire tanker to say, "reset the mission."

My super group has been doing this for the past few weeks and I believe it's going to be nerfed soon (have to be within 200m of the tanker to get experience). Get going and do this as soon as possible. This only works with level 50 fire tankers, but the good news about that is almost every level 50 player seems to have a fire tanker for this.

Thanks.
Old 07/15/2005, 22:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
lowfyr i curently play too city of heroes can i ask you maybe you can take me in your super group and a littl help in leveling will be good too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
power leveling
12/04/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
ok aion friends that is seeking a power leveling service just remember dont buy from Aion Power Leveling, Aion Power Level, Aion Powerleveling, Aion Power lvling they got my account ban , when i ask for a refund they refuse to pay me full and they insist they do it the legit way . lol legit my ass dont trust this company .
* Power-Leveling *
12/03/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 12 Replies
Hallo, ich biete hier Power-Leveling per Hand an. Also komplett ohne einen Bot. Grund dafür ist das ich momentan wenig zu tun habe und mir mal wieder WoW anschauen möchte. Sollte sich jemand für dieses Angebot interessieren, bitte alles weitere einfach per PM oder ICQ(236781778) klären. (Bitte mit einer realistischen Preisangabe!) Da ich selber spiele und dies nur wegen der Langeweile, kann ich natürlich nur ein Angebot annehmen und nicht mehrere. //Edit: Kann keine Ehre farmen, da...
[B] (Power)Leveling
09/20/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
moinsen zusammen da ich jetzt immo viel leerlauf hab und dementsprechent viel freizeit daher biete ich euch hier einen nettten level service an, ob nun von 1-80 oder nur ein paar level, so wie ihrs halt haben wollt anbieten würde ich: -leveling 1-80 (ihr sucht natürlich klasse,rasse, server und name aus) - dazu proffession leveling (wenn es powerleveln sein soll dann nur kürschnern) -ihr selber entscheidet wie schnell der char hoch kommen soll -100%handarbeit von einem deutschen am...
Power-leveling To 80
07/10/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
First thing to do is go to the link in this post and save the pic to your HD, you will need it often. If you are solo this is going to make you cry, so you will need to be in a guild or group to use this to the fullest extent. Since I am on a PvP server, I will write this from a PvP perspective, if you are on a PvE server, this will be a cakewalk. http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/7650/gooselevel zr8bk1.th.jpg The image is a pic of AOCs level 70-80 adventure area. The general rule of...
Power leveling in ep 2?
10/22/2007 - Archlord - 2 Replies
I was visiting town to unload some junk and one of the ads indicate power leveling from some site. Anyway, is it still possible to power level in ep 2? I know you could do it in ep 1 but since ep 2 came out the level share exploit doesnt work anymore. Anyone know of new tricks to powerlevel in ep 2?