Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding Champions Online bot

Discussion on Regarding Champions Online bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

View Poll Results: Make a bot?
Yes - Macro 122 54.22%
Defintely - Bot through memory 95 42.22%
No - Champions Online is too easy to level up and no one needs an auto-leveler 8 3.56%
Voters: 225. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Regarding Champions Online bot

My brother has purchased and played the game, and I watched him for a while. As I can see this section on epvp is very grim, would anyone be interested in a bot for Champions? It would include such things as macros at first... but later on if theres enough interest in the bot I can see what I can find in Ollydbg in Champions and make crazy hacks for it. I have yet to open Champions on Ollydbg yet, so I'm not sure how easy it will be to find functions for attacking, walking, etc.

Vote Yes if you would like even just a basic Macro that does some noob stuff

Vote Defintely if you would like to see some good hacks made through memory (Ollydbg'ing)

Vote No if its not worth it to make a bot for the game... because it is easy to level up... (Though auto-hunters could be made to get cash, etc)

And on the greedier side of things. If I were to make a REALLY good bot (Auto-hunt, auto-quest, auto.... ANYTHING)... Would anyone be willing to buy a small $2-$3 monthly subscriptions? If your completely against this idea, don't go all ape$hit on me. Because I surely won't be spending months building a free-to-use bot, but if no one wishes to pay I will still come out with a decent leveling bot. (And maybe the pay one will have 20x the features... somethin like that)
Old 11/26/2009, 13:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Defintely I would pay for hacks made through memory for CO
Old 11/26/2009, 16:34   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3edeyeduck View Post
Defintely I would pay for hacks made through memory for CO
So for sure, you would support my hard work making a good bot through Memory by paying a subscription fee of $2-$3ish dollars per month to use it? I mean compared to paying the $15 to play the game each month, an extra 2 or 3 won't matter, especially when it saves you hardwork and time.
Old 11/27/2009, 08:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by swords View Post
especially when it saves you hardwork and time.
excatly but im still only one person that has commented so far I would wait till theres more people responding so you don't pour to much time into something that maybe a handfull of people might want other then working on something better that 100 people would want ya digg?
Old 12/06/2009, 16:02   #5

I would use it aswell
Old 12/24/2009, 09:03   #6

I would definitely use it. I find it tedious to grind out levels, and have lately been more entertained with creating characters rather than just playing the game. I suppose thats a bit odd, but oh well.

Anyway, how is the macro/bot coming? The game doesn't seem to have much in the way of security, since you can blatantly do things like speed hack using cheat engine.
Old 02/13/2010, 04:37   #7

I would use it aswell
Old 03/19/2010, 21:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrai View Post
I would definitely use it. I find it tedious to grind out levels, and have lately been more entertained with creating characters rather than just playing the game. I suppose thats a bit odd, but oh well.

Anyway, how is the macro/bot coming? The game doesn't seem to have much in the way of security, since you can blatantly do things like speed hack using cheat engine.
So would it also be possible to change the xp u get from mobs with cheat engine? or make a trainer kind of something, so that if u sell something for a certain prize, u get like 1k money back, example: sell rose for 10, then instead of 10, u get 10k?

Or change the xp u get for turning in a completed quest? (ofc u need to watch were u do it, cos other will notice if ur lvl 40 or max all of the sudden for 1 simple quest lol.)
Old 03/25/2010, 20:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrai View Post

What have u found out, u could do using cheat engine?
Old 03/26/2010, 22:16   #10

yes- macro
Old 03/27/2010, 00:39   #11

Can u explain what u mean please?
And how u use cheatengine with it?
Old 02/05/2011, 23:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
So would it also be possible to change the xp u get from mobs with cheat engine? or make a trainer kind of something, so that if u sell something for a certain prize, u get like 1k money back, example: sell rose for 10, then instead of 10, u get 10k?

Or change the xp u get for turning in a completed quest? (ofc u need to watch were u do it, cos other will notice if ur lvl 40 or max all of the sudden for 1 simple quest lol.)
All of the things listed here are impossible as anyvalues like this are server sided... so unless you can packet edit really really well then this is impossible with CE...

Ive tried to speed hack with CE but they tele you back to your starting point.......
Old 02/09/2011, 09:54   #13

i think the game is easy enough, u level fast the quests are pretty fun and u dont have to play 24/7 to be top notch, so no bot for me
Old 02/14/2011, 14:39   #14

i would really love but i dont hav any money and i use F2P account

if u happened to make 1 and if u r kind pls give me a copy
thanku in advance
Old 03/18/2011, 19:40   #15

If you want Champions Online BOT, check this out BOTs section.