Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So, what still goes on?

Discussion on So, what still goes on? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So, what still goes on?

I noticed there has not been many supportive posts in a quite awhile, so as a new user, I'd like to see if anyone would be willing to help a veteran player out.

So, what's up? I've noticed there are multiple duplication methods, hackpacks that supposedly work and don't work, and a LOT of bickering going about.

Now, who here would be willing to help a fellow player? From the threads I read, many of the posters are afraid to give out hacks and tips, simply because they're afraid they will expose said methods straight to KK, allowing them to fix them.

If that's the case, what is the point of this forum? I thought here, we were all supposed to gather around, and share secrets and what not via PMS, and get along. All I've seen is massive amounts of fighting, bickering, and countless hacks that don't work.

There is only one thing I request, and if you want something in return, ask, and maybe I can give it. Via PM, the ONLY thing I want, is a working duplication method, that's it.

Anyway, it's good to see some people still play this old game, and hopefully it recovers to the state it once was.

IF you want something in return, ask, and maybe I can give.

EDIT:

After about an hour of looking at the Fusion Public Hackpack thread, I can't say anything about it. From what I read, some say it works, some say it does not. If anyone would like to fill me in here, feel free if you like.

*TRANSLATED* *Hopefully some people here read it, to be polite to save them time instead of making them translate it, I'll do it for them. Sorry it isn't perfect, Google Translator is the best I can get.*

Ich bemerkte, hat es nicht alle Beiträge in einer langen Zeit, so dass sich als neuer Nutzer, ich will man sehen, ob jemand noch Kontrollen bis zu diesem ole "dieser ole ', gutes Spiel.

So, what's up? Ich habe bemerkt, gibt es mehrere Methoden, Vervielfältigung, hackpacks, die angeblich arbeiten und funktionieren nicht, und viel Gezänk geht über.

Nun, wer hier bereit wäre, ein Mitspieler helfen? Von der Threads las ich, viele der Plakate Angst heraus zu geben Hacks und Tipps, einfach deshalb, weil sie Angst haben, sie werden ausgesetzt, sagte Methoden direkt an KK, so dass sie, um sie zu beheben.

Wenn das der Fall ist, was ist der Sinn dieses Forum? Ich dachte, hier waren wir alle sollten versammeln sich um, und Geheimnisse teilen und welche nicht über PMS und miteinander auskommen. Alles, was ich gesehen habe ist, große Mengen zu kämpfen, streiten, und unzählige Hacks, die nicht funktionieren.

Es gibt nur eine Sache, die ich Anfrage, und wenn Sie möchten etwas im Gegenzug zu fragen, und vielleicht kann ich es geben. Via Uhr, das einzige, was ich will, ist ein funktionierendes Doppelarbeit Methode, das war's.

Jedenfalls ist es gut zu sehen, einige Leute immer noch das alte Spiel spielen, und hoffentlich wieder in den Zustand einmal war.

Wenn du etwas im Gegenzug zu fragen, und vielleicht kann ich geben.

EDIT:

Nach etwa einer Stunde der Blick auf die Fusion Public Hackpack Thread kann ich nicht sagen, nichts davon. Von dem, was ich lese, manche sagen, es funktioniert, sagen manche nicht. Wenn jemand möchte mich hier zu füllen, fühlen sich frei, wenn Sie möchten.
Old 11/13/2009, 13:31   #2

Scratch that.... doesn't work.
Old 11/13/2009, 14:40   #3

Hell,the Fusion FailPack,dont even get me started.Mostly Clientside modification which wont affect anything because the server handles it.
Also,theres no point anymore in posting stuff here in public because its obvious that KK is reading here and the leecherkids cant controll themself when new stuff here arrives.

So far,i might be the only active member here that is capable of duping wear/useable items and i wont share this information unless someone offers something equal powerfull.Imagine what would going on if every new registered freshman gets the most powerfull black magic?
Old 11/14/2009, 00:31   #4

I understand, yes, it doesn't surprise me if Reakktor checked these boards, looking for any little tidbits and tricks posted publicly so they can fix them. I've looked around just about all the corners of Google for private hacks, and the only thing I saw was that fifty dollar so called *King of hackpacks*, and anyone who would pay fifty dollars for something that might not even work is out of their mind, but even if it worked, I respect whoever made it.

I see quite awhile ago a huge hackpack WAS posted publicly, but removed within hours after people begun downloading it like mad, so I assume at least one of them was a member of some sort from Reakktor, too bad apparently that a kid on Steamchat told me the hackpack still works, good ***, lol....

I noticed Reakktor seems to show LITTLE care for any of the game now, which I guess is bad, and good, I guess if you're not an idiot and don't go around speed hacking in Plaza 1, you probably won't get caught *I assume* But eh', what do I know, I'm no hacker :P.
Old 11/16/2009, 12:50   #5

Hmm, yeah, not a single thing in the fusion pack works, that sucks :/
Old 11/19/2009, 02:56   #6

Read a few things on modifying game files, and understand now why the Fusion pack doesn't work, I guess that's a bit of a start, meh...
Old 11/19/2009, 11:08   #7

you can adjust the frequency of any weapon using the weapons.def or implants stats in the implants.def as a starter.the weapon thing is sometimes too obvious so you have to change carefully & the implants are mostly serverside except stuff like atl bonus and transport.

check the rsctables.def for a basic explanation of the values
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2009, 03:17   #8

Alright, just decrypted all the important PAK files, gonna have a crack at it and learn more about them and editing them in general.

I noticed all the Neocron 1.0 2.0, and 2.1 items are still in there, and I have a good idea as to why they are.

This thread definitely was a good start for me.

EDIT: Yep, definitely going to need a new cracked client then, I'll look into that.
Old 11/20/2009, 07:30   #9

This should get you started.

I did not create this cracked file nor do I claim any credit for it.

I'm expecting that it will be required to be cracked again when the next patch comes out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2009, 09:26   #10

Hmmmmmm