Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Drift City Cheats

Discussion on Drift City Cheats within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Drift City Cheats

Quote:
Various Codes
Push the following buttons together anytime during the game, except during server select screens.

Note: If you use the Boost Code in the Battle-Zone it's apparent to everyone that your cheating due to a huge blue halo around your car.

[Ctrl] + [Shift] + [-] - Adds to your boost bar.
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + N - Also displays FPS, and lag, when your racing and odd checkpoints on the minimap.
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + P - Displays a lots of script info.
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + 0 (Zero) - Halloween night sky, with the crazy moons and auroras.
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + V - Make cars disappear, player or NPC.
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + O (as in orange) - Makes all the buildings disappear, mountains, terrain, trees, everything that you can hit.
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + U - Makes extras disappear, such as speedometer, mini-map, quick-times on the top right, chat, exp bar, names on people's cars.
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + T - Makes the roads disappear.
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + 0 (Numpad Zero) - Opens Korean Google.
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + R - Resets the screen to the top left corner.
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + ([F1] to [F10]) - Shows different cinematic camera angles.
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + F - Shows FPS and other in-game texture info.
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + E - Turns on hazard warning lights.
das sind die cheats die man eig. auf Drift City usen kann ...
doch bei mir geht es iwi nicht es steht ja da Push the following buttons together anytime during the game , das hab ich gemacht aber es passiert nix

könnt ihr mir helfen ?

mfg minimaalo
Old 11/02/2009, 19:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
maybe you need some kind of program opened or something xD , or a bypass I dunno'
Old 11/03/2009, 12:45   #3

elite*gold: 20
it may be but what should I download?

it stands " Push the following buttons together anytime during the game "

but nothing happens wen I do this

need help =)

Sincerely Minimaalo