Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loot NPC Weapons with out killing them

Discussion on Loot NPC Weapons with out killing them within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Ok, this is blowing up all over the forums. There being sold in auctions and such. This is what i know.

All info below:

The /open command works again but on NPC's this time.
You can see the guns they have equiped.
There all 2.0 Speed and 300-370 in damage(about)
Almost no ham cost and no wound chance.

Now, Ive heard it needs some kind of macro to rip it offf there hands. Ive also heard you have to be ingaged in combat with them. This seems to work on Attackable and non Attackable NPC's. Not sure if they can be taken off of all.

Now get out there and work that magic! This will be hotfixed ASAP im sure, to many ppl are talking about it on the boards.

-------------------

Has nothing to do with /open

You get a faction pet, you group it. Then /grouploot and change to lottery. target the pet. /loot an item should appear. if not try it once more. drag item into your invent. each NPC gives differnt weapons.

No idea which gives what. I do know dark troopers give stun batons in the range of 400-420 damage.

I can confirm this works. No idea if you will be banned or whatnot.

-------------------------

This only works with faction pets. You need to group them. Then you need to use the /grouploot command. Change it to lottery and then target the faction pet. Then /loot the pet. Should get a window that comes up. Some of the lower level faction pets sometimes have nothing. Also when you store the faction pet and call it again it will have another weapon. The weapon changes everytime.

Though some NPCs will onyl have 3 different types of weapons. So for instance a dark trooper can only have a stun baton and e11 rifle. You get a stun baton once, you store it. Repeat the steps above and you can get another stun baton or e11.

You can do this as many times as you want. I suggest highest cost faction pets for better weapons. I can confirm that about 12 hours ago I did this many times. I have not logged in since. But I doubt it has been hot fixed.

You can get a lot of weapons that are really good for grinding. Besides some of the vks and stun batons, the weapons really have no value IMO. But enjoy.

--------------------

-----------------------
Old 03/07/2005, 12:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
schicke Sache.

Aber man sollte betonen das dies halt sehr auffällig ist wenn man das öfters tut und es durchaus zum ban kommen kann.
Old 03/07/2005, 12:33   #3

bei mir funktioniert nur das unterste und das oberste net weiss einer welches macro man braucht ?
Old 03/07/2005, 23:20   #4

Wenn wer nen weg kennt die Waffen von non-faction pets zu klauen, bitte posten
Old 03/10/2005, 03:24   #5

also ich kreig bei /open die nachricht i " u dont have acces to open the container" das andere klappt hervoraged
Old 03/10/2005, 08:27   #6

ist sicher bei jedem anderst man muss sich das ja auch noch selbst interpretieren und daher klappt nicht bei jedem
Old 03/10/2005, 16:34   #7

I was told there is a way to remove the finger print? Can anyone verify this?
Old 03/10/2005, 18:55   #8

*FIXED*
Old 03/10/2005, 20:04   #9

TY, Koji

Bummer it's fixed.
Old 03/15/2005, 18:51   #10

glaub der befehl dazu lautete /openl .... aber is ja fixed