Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AruaRose

Discussion on AruaRose within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AruaRose

Any members here played AruaRose? Any of you willing to give your old account? Inbox me the info please. Thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> AruaROSE Acc
02/12/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
hey everyone! :cool: i am currently selling: 1x lv218 Scout gear'd (bo7 sen sockets + e7 gold - grand shadow set +9max) 1x lv201 Cleric 55x Int 1x lv209 Cleric 55x Int (SOLD) 1x lv218 Mage (grand royal sage set +9max - silver int t7 set) ** EACH CHARACTER HAS HIS OWN ACCOUNT **
ARUAROSE
06/22/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
anybody playing aruarose here>? .. i want to discuss here pvp in aruarose. http://tvticles.blogspot.com/
ARUAROSE
06/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
THE Aruarose cant be hack?
AruaRose
03/17/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 21 Replies
Hi! Im playing on AruaRose, a new Rose Online Server. (http://www.aruarose.com/) I think because its new u can get a popular Crafter in future on it, ill try to be. Visit it, its nice and stabel. (If you got any Hacks whould be nice to know!)
AruaRose Pot Bot
06/18/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i made a small, very basic, auto-healthpot bot for AruaRose. I have provided both a compiled EXE and the C++ source files here. Usage instructions: 1. Run the bot before or after starting AruaRose - it doesn't matter. 2. Set your health pots to a F-key (F1 - F8) 3. Set the 2nd box to the percent that you want to pot at (if 75%, the bot will pot when your health hits 75%) 4. Press F9 to start or stop the bot.