Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

There is a program for 100 % of improvement?

Discussion on There is a program for 100 % of improvement? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 10/22/2009, 20:38   #2

push!!! pls is there>?
Old 10/22/2009, 23:36   #3

i think no ... or not public
Old 10/23/2009, 03:30   #4

we need that bad ;/ cuz I dont have money and Iif I had I wouldnt push that ******* politics of grav who just want our money....
Old 11/06/2009, 10:06   #5

Yes... tanolom What did you think? They work freaking hard to make this game I think we owe to reward their efforts...And it is not ******* politics.. It is called Buissness they give us something we want and we owe to give them something they want.(In this case money)
I think Gravity is quite fair and cheap I could say
Old 11/06/2009, 12:36   #6

not public.
Old 11/06/2009, 13:15   #7

then whoever has it shall Pm me and give it to me :P It would stay nonpublic.

And BTDBILLY dont talk **** man. They are moneyhungry and improved or not-improved the game to get even more money. If ur realistic its after lvl 60 not free anymore cuz I wont get a **** lvl in 2 weeks powergrind if ur non prem. And blabla they are fair and cheap... dude do you even play this game? they took out Pk system on a pk server, they had no idea of the s1 and s2 gear and wep mix that`s ingame now... and business is non politic? Ever heard of capitalism? It`s the economical system we are livin in and it has a hell lot to do with politics so man shut up if u have no idea and just want to hang out the cool guy.... u ain`t
Old 11/07/2009, 10:40   #8

Although Tanolom is bad at saying it, I kinda agree...
Gravity have screwed this game up so much - and any changes they make is always just for money.
But yeah, in my opinion, if it is too much to play it then just go play something else... no point complaining what wont get fixed amiright?