Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Steal Items From Vendor

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1. Open up a galactic bazaar terminal from anywhere by typing:
/ui action terminalAuctionUse

or find one of those high-end vendors and use the vendor (leave the bazaar/vendor window open)

2. find a bank terminal

3. now go to a bank terminal, this terminal can be anywhere as long as you can get to it and keep your vendor/bazaar screen open at the same time.

4. deposit all of your money into the bank, keep clicking on the radial menu until the option to "withdraw all credits" appears (don't withdraw your money yet)

5. now select buy for the item you've selected from the bazaar (that little window will popup asking you to complete the purchase or cancel)

6. now...highlight the bank terminal and put your mouse cursor over "withdraw all credits" DO NOT WITHDRAW YOUR CREDITS YET BUT KEEP YOUR CURSOR OVER WITHDRAW ALL CREDITS

7. At this point, you have your bazaar/vendor window open with the item your about to purchase and your mouse over your withdraw all credits option on your bank.

8. PRESS ENTER TO PURCHASE THE ITEM, AND IMMEDIATELY/DIRECTLY FOLLOWING RELEASE YOUR MOUSE OFF OF WITHDRAW ALL CREDITS

9. If you've done this correctly, you've won the auction and ALL of your money has been transfered to your cash account.

10. Now remember, you wont be able to retrieve the item you won unless you're actually in the city, or near the vendor where the auction took place, so get on that shuttle and go get them stolen goods

(not my exploit) found it somewhere but be carefull its a high bann risk exploit

(ist nicht mein explot) hab ich irgendwo im netz gefunden aber vorsicht nicht zu oft nutzen da der exploit schon baknnt ist also max 1-2 mal benutzen und sehr sehr aufpassen damit

Old   #2

glaub das geht nicht mehr habe das nen paar mal gestestet muss micha ber mal intensiv mit beschäftigen.

Old   #3

Doesnt work, You can only been in a certian radius of the bazzar/vendor before it closes
Old   #4

The way to double money has, open the bank and keep it open and go buy things on vendors, it wouldnt remove money, and you would have free item and resulve that by puting a radius that you have to be to keep terminals open. Same way here i guess

Old   #5

in coronet on an shuttelport is an banking terminal 1 m away from the bazaar i think this should be helpfuly.
Old   #6

Yeah but the bazaar has useless items on it lol
Old   #7

i think somthings are useful if u just started gaming on a new server or to buy items for 6 cpu for free
Old   #8

Tried it eariler and didn't work, still takes the money from your account