Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Force Regen

Discussion on Force Regen within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
um euer regen ein wenig zu beschleunigen müsst ihr einfach meditieren, shift +esc drücken, disconnecten und wieder einloggen, danach ist euer regen 3x schneller.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
does ice+force(debuffs) deal more damage than fire? 70:70 heuksal ice force build
04/26/2012 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
^^ no nukes and is almost the same as fintan1337's build.:D im planning to build a 70:70 garment or protector heuksal/ice/force build, i would start building one if the damage is enough to kill in pvp since it is still an int heavy build (257 str,328 int) + debuffs at 100,110cap, but with enough hp(can tank a warrior) and mp(higher snow) from heuksal and force passives. spear for pve(higher overall damage) and glaive (higher crits) at pvp. 27,316 hp 33,463 mp naked stats FTW! at 110
sp regen
04/24/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 1 Replies
need help on hacking sp regen?... anyone knows whats the right address to search for?... float, bytes , 4bytes, 8bytes etc... thanks
Force Bower or Force Glavier?
12/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Which one do you think is better in PvP? I like force bower better because it makes strong crits and it has a better chance of getting crits. But i wanna see what you guys think?
UCE Sp regen buf and auto sp regen but all times full sp Uce adress
08/29/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
hi Forum ALL persons i searcing all times auto and full sp regen UCe adress HElp pls
New Force Regen
01/21/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Press the force regen button, as soon as you see the little bolt come down shift + esc, disconnet. Select your char connect. You come back you can run around and regen as if you were meditating.