Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AO] small scripting guide

Discussion on [AO] small scripting guide within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I'm going to see if there is a viable pet macro/script that will actually help your pet auto hunt. In the mean time here are some links that will help and some basic info to get you going.

First off this section is incredibly bare so here is something to start w/.

If you don't know how to write a script in AO you need to go to

or

The scripting in AO is incredibly easy to pick up. So check those guides first. The first thing you ought to know is that you can create your own "macro" in game.

Example: /macro /heal /pet heal + enter. A short cut is created that you can now put in your short cut bar (any pet user already knows this)

You can create a macro that points to a script in your anarchyonline/scripts folder.

eg: /macro /myscript /myscript.txt when ever you press that short cut or hot key the macro will run the script that you have made and placed in your scripts folder.

An example of "myscripts.txt" could be:

/say "WANT TO SELL NOTUM FRAGS PST"
/delay 3000
/ch clan shopping 1-50 "WANT TO SELL NOTUM FRAGS PST"
/delay 3000
/ch clan shopping 50-100 "WANT TO SELL NOTUM FRAGS PST"
and on and on.. . . .
Closed Thread