Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gunz

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,591

ich glaub das werd ich heut abend mal ausprobieren... sofern ich n netmarble acc erstellt bekomm

siehst zumindest net schlecht aus.. auch wenn die grafik n bissl shity wirkt

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
schaut ja ganz nett aus.. leider versteh ich kein koreanisch/chinesisch/japanisch :/

Old   #3

ich genauso wenig...
Old   #4

hab gradmal versucht mich durch die Anmeldung durchzuarbeiten.. keine Chance... Registration als "old" da muss man noch irgendwas zustzliches eingeben und als "young" kommt nen 13 seitiges Ausfllformular O_o

Old   #5

Ok, Low hatn Anmeldeguide dafr gefunden, ich poste ihn mal 1:1 hier rein, falls die Site mal downgehen sollte (man weiss ja nie )

Quote:

I noticed alot of people want accounts. so i made this handy dandy guide.
I made myself an account fine using this method. I also made y103 an account too. (i pmed you)
anyway. heres a simple but long guide to registering. works for me, itll work for you.

1. go to the main site and scroll down a bit. youll see two empty spaces with a key. below that are 3 korean things you can click on. click the left one

2. from this page scroll down all the way. click the checkbox with the korean words next to it. now click the left button.

3. now you should be at the actual signup page. ignore the first thing and the box with all the useless crap in it.

4.now comes the actual signing upness. read this carefully so you dont screw anything up.

first box : this asks for your name. IT MUST BE IN KOREAN. not a korean name. you need to copy and paste 3 or 4 random symbols from the page and paste them in. leave this on your clipboard youll need it again.

second box:: youll see a blank space with a button next to it. CLICK THE BUTTON FIRST. wait for a little window to pop up. type in your desired username into this box. after you do that, click the button next to it. wait a few seconds for it to say some stuff. if your username isnt taken all you have to do is click the left button. if your username is taken (i doubt it will) then when you click the left button an alert window will pop up saying a bunch of boxes. try a different username.

third box : empty space again. this is your password
fourth box : this is the password confirmation box (just type your password again)

fifth box : this one is too easy. its one of those password finding tools. it asks you a question, you put the answer and it gives you your password if you forgot it. select any one of these. i chose the second last one being: what is your favourite colour.

sixth box: your answer to the question. just type anything here, it really doesnt matter.

seventh box : this is your D.O.B (date of birth) again this doesnt really matter just make up a bunch of crap. it goes in order from left to right - year - month - day

eigth box : this one isnt really a box at all but meh. anyway, its asking for your sex. male is the left one. female is the right one.

ninth box : this is your "parents" information . this box is their name, just use the same one you used for the very first box.

tenth box : your parents D.O.B. make up anything for this one. it goes - year - month - day - just like the other one.

eleventh box : your parents email address. this one, like most of the others, doesnt matter much. just type any old thing into the first box. then at the scroll down box to the right of it, select the last thing (its in korean) the scroll down box will turn into an empty box. type something like yahoo.com or hotmail.com. whatever.

twelth box : youll see a bunch of korean symbols followed by 4 selection boxes below them. click the one on the left and youll see a bunch of crap appear under it including your parents email address. scroll down all the way and youll see two buttons. click the one on the left. if everything worked out a window will pop up and you'll see a number in red and a blank space. type the number you see on the left into the right box. (i guess this is for security issues) after you type in the number just press enter or return (depending on your keyboard) and youll see a page with a dinosaurs head and a bunch of korean stuff. youll see your selected username in there somewhere. this page is just telling you youve signed up ok.

IM FINALLY DONE!!! yipee! my brain hurts, so do my hands.
i hope you find this very informative and i wish you luck on getting your account. have fun!
Old   #6

jau, ich hab mein acc schon, heut abend werd ich das game antesten :f
Old   #7

knntest du mirn acc machen? ich hab keinen koreanischen zeichensatz bei mir, drum kann ich keinen namen angeben (der meckert da immer). kannst ja irgendwelche daten eingeben und mir dann per pm senden, wr nett ^^
Old   #8

yoa kein prob, kann ich aber erst @home machen.. hab hier nml. auch keinen koreanischen zeichensatz installed
Old   #9

yo thx
Old   #10

hier noch ne andere reg guide:

Quote:
YOU WILL NEED KOREAN FONTS TO DO THIS. IF NOT READ THE VERY BOTTOM!!!
Site)
1) First box - real name (Must be written in Korean)
2) Second box - Korean SSN
3) Click left button
4) First box - real name should be in there. At the right of this you will see two selections in those circular selection things (these say and ). The left one will open that specific piece of information to the public while the right one will keep it a secret.
5) Second box - click the button, a popup will open, type in desired username and click the button, than click the left button on the bottom to close the popup, if an error occurs, change your username
6) Third box - kssn should be in there
7) Fourth box - input password
8) Fifth box - reinput password
9) Sixth box - secret question
10) Seventh box - answer to secret question
11) Between seventh and eighth box - gender
12) Eighth box - your e-mail address
13) Ninth box - school(university?) that you are attending(plan to attend?) (ex: DZб, б, б, б, ܱб, δб)
14) Tenth box - Directory number?
15) Eleventh box - cell-phone number
16) I don't know what the SMS selection thing is at the right of this
17) Twelfth box - occupation
18) Thirteenth - fifteenth box - address click the button and a popup will come up. type in an address (ex: 絿, , ) and click the button. A more detailed version of addresses in that area will come under the textfield, select the address and click the left button at the bottom to close the popup. This will fill in the thirteenth and fourteenth textfields. I an unsure of what to put in the fifteenth, but the form will accept anything you put in it without giving you an error.
19) Sixteenth box - self-introduction or anything you want NetMarble to know about you
Note) If you already have a NetMarble account from another game, it can be used here.
Note) Everyone must have EVERY FONT installed. You need your windows CD to install them. Go to -> Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Advanced. Check all the boxes here and change your unicode text to Korean. This will allow you to read and write Korean or Japanese SOO MUCH EASIER. It also makes all of the in game text look MUCH MORE visually appealing.
Quelle:
Old   #11

hilft einem aber immernoch nicht beim finden des startbuttons ;P
Old   #12

Dede.. nenn mich Meister

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #13

bh er hats geschafft.. lol und ich hab schon aufgegeben :P

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=guide plz' border='0' alt='guide plz' />

achja falls sich jmd wundert wieso wir so scharf auf das game sind:

Old   #14

Das Game macht schon Laune irgendwie.. hat natrlich den typischen korean-style.. du musst exzessiv zocken um ne ordentliche Ausrstung zu kriegen.

Guide brauchste net, ich habs gemacht wie bei dem von dir geposteten 2. Guide
Old   #15

hm komisch, hast du keine error msg bei dem address field bekommen? bei mir kam da immer son nerviges js popup..

naja werd ichs eben heute abend nochma testen