Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Who can help me bypass Indonesian IP block..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Who can help me bypass Indonesian IP block..

..its for a game called Giga Slave, i need a guide

« Uplay Summersale | [S] Teamspeak 3 Sponsor! »

Similar Threads
[idRO2] - Indonesian Ragnarok Online 2 - HS/Delphine Bypass
04/17/2014 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 267 Replies
IdRO2 now on Close Beta Test 2 untill 14 Aug 2013, This is my first post and release (i'm a silent reader :cool:). Delphine bypass for latest client update (CBT2). Place dph.ldr on SHIPPING folder, dont forget to backup the original one. UPDATE: 04/09/2013 - This bypass no longer working because of latest patch 28/08/2013 - It's working for OBT! have fun.
[HELP]Tutorial To Bypass X-Trap v3635 Indonesian Grand chaser
04/18/2012 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
Please Share Tutorial How To Bypass Grand Chase Indonesian X-Trap I'm Not Leecheer That Sale Cheat From This Forum. But I'm Chitter From Indonesian That Need Help To Bypass 3635 X-Trap I Hope You All Can Help Me.. Thank You So Much.. :):):):):) I Hate Leecheer!!!
Patcher Bypass or Dual Client glitch in PW Indonesian Genesis Update
11/23/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 14 Replies
Before I share this way, I must apologize to maybe other friend in this forum who has share this way in other Country version. But because Indonesian version JUST UPDATED with Genesis update, maybe I have a responsibility -LOL- to share it... heheheh.... It about Bypass the Patcher and having dual client even without RenameIT or other else, it very use to stay on you game... hehehe Hee the way : 1. Open PW folder and open the element folder, then... 2. Just double click the...
How To Bypass IP Block
11/14/2010 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 22 Replies
This is more simple as it sounds :D 1. Download Anonymity 4 Proxy HERE! Its maybe a Demo version that you need to reg. Serial: 65867978574645 2. When you have installed the program and reg. it go to Proxy List And find a Europien IP number 3. Insert the IP in the Program, and connect