Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shin Megami Tensi [Imagine]

Discussion on Shin Megami Tensi [Imagine] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shin Megami Tensi [Imagine]

Curious as to if we can get a section for this game?

It's relatively new, and I enjoy it a lot. Aeria has a lot of other games also.

Old 09/29/2009, 19:14   #2

does exist a trainer for megami? O_O?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2009, 19:44   #3

well the game's okay I suppose, but it's hard to lvl and get good so I don't even bother making a hack, and I think most ppl agree... I just don't play long enough
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2009, 17:40   #4

Sorry the long period of not talking, laptop pooped on me. xD
Well, I suppose you're right on the leveling part, but I have a lot of friends on there that help me. They got me to level fairly quickly. The game has it's up's and down's as does any other game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2009, 19:15   #5

The game is not popular enough ... to be serious I haven't seen any Shin Megami Tensei post except for the one in MMORPG News and this one .

The game it self is ok , specially because I played the console versions , an online game is a great idea .
Thanks
1 User