Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Of Obelisk

Discussion on Hero Of Obelisk within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hero Of Obelisk

Hello everyone.

Im playing right now new mmorpg Hero Of obelisk,and would REALY love to find out if there is a way to make a multi client for this game,to be able connect with few accounts on same PC. I tried sandbox software but it didnt work.

I would be so thankfull to you if u can make one, i am even ready to pay if needed for this work.

Thanks in advance. P.S i hope im writing this in good section.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Obelisk.ini
05/08/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guys i wonder maby any of you can share translated obelisk.ini file with 74map mobs i so that it whas uploaded in epvpers but uploader get ban and his attachment deleted :(
What do these words in Obelisk.ini mean?
11/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
In an English version of Obelisk.ini ,there are some words like this: Light 1010 = Stable erde 47 1011 = Deep desert 45 Fury 1020 = Stable erde 47 1021 = Deep desert 45 A Korea version maybe like this:
Obelisk Co What you ever need
12/16/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 10 Replies
Server Obelisks Non hamachi With new quests what all ever need the server is fully free server for players who don't like pay real money in games http://www.obelisks.tk Features Very Fast Leveling Half or 1 hour will make you level 200