Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get ready for a huge release

Discussion on Get ready for a huge release within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get ready for a huge release

Right now i am waiting for gavity to unban my characters.

if they wont unban i will release my multiclient bots and methods

STAY TUNNED.
Old 07/29/2009, 11:38   #2

roger.
Old 07/29/2009, 13:00   #3

So we must hope you don't get unbanned? Interesting... j/k

I hope you get your account back
Old 07/29/2009, 13:00   #4

good luck
Old 07/29/2009, 19:30   #5

i don't care much for bots in that game, quest based ;P the problem is the movement speed, if someone could hack that and divulgate would be good lol
Old 07/30/2009, 12:28   #6

problem is the bypass in other section i found a 1-3 min bypass but its not enough to get att speed address
Old 07/31/2009, 10:13   #7

The problem is hacksheild authentication.

Even if you get rid of or stop hackshield from working - the server will still send "authorize" packets to you. If your game doesnt correctly respond (i.e hackshield has been disabled) then it will disconnect you.
Old 07/31/2009, 10:30   #8

so we need to either emulate hackshield or nop hackshield's functions that prevent certain actions? gl with that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Lightning Files V14-Ready
02/15/2012 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 76 Replies
Hi, da ich mich nun nichtmehr mit diesen Files befasse, habe ich ein komplettes Paket für euch erstellt, um in kurzer Zeit eure Server v14-Ready zu bringen. Alles selbst von mir getestet. Im Paket sind: -V14 Waffen -V14 Mobs -V14 NPCs -V14 Dungeon Der Dungeon ersetzt die Map WdBeginner. Zur Installation:
[Huge-Release] All-In-One Basic NPC Scripts For The 5165 Source!
02/19/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 30 Replies
Well I'm sorry that I spammed the whole forum full of my posts So pro4never and .Ryu gave me the idea of making this All-In-One thread about all my NPC's! THESE ARE UPDATED DAILY! NOTE: TO PEOPLE... SOME OF THE CODES ARE NOT MADE BY ME! I USUALLY JUST FIXED/UPDATED THE BASIC ONES! SORRY I'M LEARNING ON HOW TO CODE! 1. Birth-Island-NPC's(The NPC text is not from "REAL CONQUER" SORRY!...) #region BirthOldGeneralYang case 425: {
[HUGE RELEASE]Skill Hack Pack
07/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 21 Replies
DEAD AND GONE <
[Huge Release] MyBrute: Packet
06/29/2009 - Browsergames - 6 Replies
Hey, I'm sick of people making Threads in which they tell you that if you pupil them you get Pets/Weapons/Whatever. First of all, it's just not cool. Second, people aren't stupid. They figured that 90% of all "Pupil-Me"-Threads are just a lame Trick from People who have no life and would sell their own Penis to get Pupils. I still hope, that someone will make an application as Moderator (I would do it myself, but I'm not really a MyBrute-Freak.), so that this endless stupidity stops. ...
About ready to release my server to public
06/15/2009 - Zero - 6 Replies
The title says the most part. But, there is one problem. I can't add a npc for some reason. What are all the tables you need to edit for it. Could somone post a guide if they dont mind. My server is about 98 percent translated. It took me a long time to get it like that and all I need is a npc and a website and ill release it.