Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] Ys Online, GameGuard Bypass

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Problem nearly solved, i finally found how to send commands like /autotarget, /attack, /sit etc. Will probably start testing tomorrow.. I'm too tired atm..

Old   #17

good luck with that xP i tried that for hours but got nothing since gameguard blocks everything :/ but my pixelbot is working fine just the problem... ^^ its targeting the monster and then gameguard blocks the attack :/ everytime this urrrrgh... blah gameguard but i think there is some way to write /autotarget ect. into the chatbox without gg recognizing it :P but atm im too lazy to find a way for it xD since i got my pixelbot which needs just a bypass ._.

Old   #18

Dude, I found how to xD

So my first bot is very basic, i can just send text to chatbox so I can use these commands:
/autotatget or /neartarget
/attack
and /pickup

So It's working 100% (even when ys online minimized). Now the goal is to use skills and F-keys >< (because without skills, you can't control pet)
Old   #19

[Sorry for double post, it's an error]

Old   #20

well did you do it with auto it? or with another programm because if you did it with autoit the only way you could have done it is with direct input because i cant think of another way for me its not working with autoit.... direct input or normal way........ but i got a programm which is working for the game even without bypass its using the hexadecimal commands for a key like its using 0x037 for the button 7 and game guard doesnt see that ^^ so ill need a bit time to get into that new programm but ill post the bot as soon as its working .
Old   #21

Nope i didnt use autoit, I wrote a dll with visual c++ to use the trampolining trick on user32.dll (actually I removed Gameguard's hook on these functions: PostMessage, SendMessage, SetCursorPos and mouse_event) but I use visual basic to code macros using my dll. I can send you my dll so you can try it with autoit (i don't know if you can use dll functions in autoit ? oO)

I can send all keys too (including a-z, 0-9, special chars, f-keys etc..) but when I use skill (for example when I send 1 to use first skill in the skill bar, it doesn't work. And when I send return+1 it shows "1" in the chatbox. Dunno if you understand me ^^
Old   #22

i do understand and you can use with auto it dlls... but its very hard i know someone who can do this but he doesnt want to tell anyone :| so ill try with my macrowriter to get it working tho .... those commands there are horrible ._. but its working, i already tried it to let him press 1 for auto target and 2 for attack (without bypass) seems like gameguard doesnt recognize hexdecimal commands for the keyboard but problem.... i dont know yet how to get the auto rest working because i hardly understand this programm its really disturbing me @[email protected] and if you can write into the chatbox smao why dont you just use this? /autotarget/attack/pickup for the beginning this would be enough and **** i dont do anything with vb c++ DX otherwise i would tryout something aswell with dlls so good job smao.
Old   #23

whip a copy of that dll my way smao :P gonna try to make a bot but i have no idea what the hell you mean by the "trampolining trick" lol. so an example/headstart would help. I use autoit also btw and can use dll. if we can get a way passed gg a pixel bot would be easy though not the best.
Old   #24

can someone post some working beta bot for ys?
Old   #25

want some bot or any hack please.