Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

obtaining server list...nothing further

Discussion on obtaining server list...nothing further within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
obtaining server list...nothing further

Hi.
I seem to have trouble logging in. When i click login, it says obtaining server list and after about 10 minutes nothing happens. Can anyone please help me?
Thanks
Old 07/02/2009, 12:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
just wait patiently, the servers were offline and we can expect another patch -.-'

Every "maintenance" will bring this error, so thats not a special thing.
Go out and play football, or have *** with ur girlfriend, or do something useful.

Regards: Rantottmacska
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP OBTAINING THE IP OF OLD SCHOOL RO
02/25/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Can some one pls. let me know how to get or can somebody lend me the ip and the master version as well as the port of OldSchool Ragnarok Online for botting purposes. Tnx
Obtaining offsets
02/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Just wondering if anyone has way of obtaining the character offsets? Iv been using olly but since hackshield when you try to set breakpoints olly just crashes. perhaps there is another debugger that sr wouldn't detect?? Also none of the auto obtain offset apps seem to work properly anymore. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
obtaining talic question
05/07/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
reading thru all the post, I came with this idea, dont know if its feasible. I was wondering if talics could be obtained analizing the receive packets from the server, example, when you purchase a talic from the AH and the resend it to your self. Sounds logical?
[List]Private Server List (ALL)
06/17/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hi, This is a new list, no offence to the old list, but to many complaints about links not working, and more people wanted theirs on the list. So here is a list of all servers, if you wish to add yours on here please post a reply, and i'll update atleast everyday 3days.:rolleyes: ================================================= ========== Qonquer Online: http://www.qonquer.com/forum/templates/rbwg/image s/header.jpg Qonquer is so far the best CO private server out there. Its owned by "Q" who...
obtaining full account name
05/26/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
In the account manager on Warcraft it blocks the full name on the account. I found out how to obtain this by accident. I traded accounts a while back and lost the email with the full account name. I pay my accounts with a prepaid visa card and one month the account had insufficient funds. I received this email http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4999/failrt5.jp g