Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can anyone help me with openkore macros...

Discussion on can anyone help me with openkore macros... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can anyone help me with openkore macros...

hmm.can anyone help me to setup my professor's macros..how could i make my professor buff me with 'mind breaker' in pvp room? like soul linkers and priest..someone told me that they just pm their soul linkers or priest and it cast a soul linker skills and priest skills...can u teach me the right way to run my openkore bot macros like that ..or post the 'macros.txt' which contains the proffesor's macros and post the steps to run it successfully ..thanks a lot dude!

sorry for my bad english XD ehehhe.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need Help with OpenKore
04/01/2010 - RO Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Am new to this bot so give me some slack, ok i download the bot got it running(not all the way) OpenKore starts up, it asks me for all my info like acc,pass,server, and all that good stuff, but after that it says connecting to account server, connecting blah blah IP adress, so i wait.......Keep waiting..... and it says again, connecting to account server, connecting...IP address.... so i wait, i wait like 5 to 10mins and it never connects so i just exit out of it, so am hopeing some one can...
need help wd openkore bot
07/06/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
can anyone help me how to bot.. everytime i run my bot it always say 'server connection has been denied'.. i know i put the things right..i think its in the server. anyone knows how this bot can log in?please help me..email me at [email protected]. or reply in this thread.. this is the print screen of my openkore window.. sorry for my bad english X_X
OpenKore
10/06/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 32 Replies
HI, ALso ich suche ein befehl das der bot sein ganzes eqzuipt aus zieht. dh alles was er trägt in sein inventor tuht. ist wichtig weill ich ein sprite bug habe und mich seid dem ich ein item benuzt habe nicht mehr ein login kann es mit dem bot aber geht. er uss ja nur das equipt abnehmen bitte hilfe. ;___; danke im vorraus
openKore with/mit GUI?
10/04/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 14 Replies
Deutsch: Jemand hat gesagt es würde openKore jetzt auch mit GUI wie bei vKore geben. Doch ich habe vergeblich im openKore Forum gesucht. Wei� jemand ob das stimmt? Wenn ja, wo bekomme ich den GUI? English: Somone told me open Kore would have in the newest version GUI like vKore. But I didnt find it in the openKore Forum. So, someone knows where I can get teh GUI?
Openkore bot
09/28/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Ich hätte die frage ob man openkore unter linux zum laufen brigen kann und wenn wie. danke