Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ROM bot closing ROM after some time

Discussion on ROM bot closing ROM after some time within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ROM bot closing ROM after some time

nevermind

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sro-db bot closing
05/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
When i start bot without crack and all then i logg on in the game then it says 6acces dinied and close the bot :S What must i do too fix it?
closing gg.
08/08/2009 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
well, i cant figure out how to exit GG. i play us9d. the game froze, so i closed it via task manager. when i try to relaunch game it says this: GG is already runnin, try rebooting 1st - then: cant complete triplex core. my prob is, i cant reboot my comp, so i wanted to know if there was a way to crash GG so i can relaunch the game w/o a reboot. tyvm, :handsdown:
Bot/SRO Closing
04/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi, I am running iSroBot 1.54+SM 1.94 and I will leave my bot on over night and it will close within an hour, i was watching tv and hadnt touched my bot for around 1 hour and it just closed, SRO just closed and nothing said error could someone help me with this Edit: It seems to close only when im going to town (either when i die or use return scroll) but I have checked a few times and the box that says Disconnect when in town is NOT checked, Please help thanks!