Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assasin Hybride Skills

Discussion on Assasin Hybride Skills within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Assasin Hybride Skills

Assasin Hybride Guide There is an alternate build for the assasin. Its called the Hybrid build.
I recomand this build only if you are 72+
This build contains the usage of 2 weapons that have to be switched without hesitation. One Pernament weapon would be the Bow. The other weapons are The Guanlett or The Daggers ofcourse.
Many people think the usage of more then one weapon is a waste of Skill Point but its not.
It all depends what type you want Do you want an AoE or a PVP.
Anyway i will give you the main lines.
Warning this build is for more advanced players.
The Common skills that I adivice would be
CG.A.S.U: CG Attack success Upgrade. High´s up your Chance to don`t miss your Target when you attack. So you´ll make more damage with the same No. Of Skills A very important Skill for the Sin. Remember, the Sin have a weak Defence and so you only can survive if you kill your Target as fast as possible
S.F.B.U: Shadow Finish Blow Upgrade: Increase theSuccessRate of your Critical Hits. If you learn these Skill, you will make more critical Hits to your Targets Critical Hits takes a lot of Damage to your Targets. Its a Skill that helps you to kills as fast as possible
S.A. Attack: Shadowless Arrow Attack These Skill increase the Range of your “Instant” or Attack Skills. The BowSin is the Char with the highest Range in Game. Its a usefull skill, but it isn`t real necessary to max it out.
HW.F.B.U: HW Finish Blow Upgrade Increase the strength of your Skill`s. The Damage your critical Hits take to the enemys will increase. Very,very usefull Skill. Together with S.F.B.U. your critical Hits can kill a Target once
As Dagger skills
Learn The 1st SubSkill C. Attack .
Then the 2 first attack Skills Secret Weapon Trowing 1 & 2
So you would finaly be able to learn hide skill
You will only need to use This Skill.
For The Bow Skills i would learn these Skills:
if PvP build purpose :
Learn The first 2 rows
If Aoe purpose:
Learn the aoe attacks including bomb trowing attack
A waste of SP is if you would learn the Buff Skills (last 2 rows)

Perhaps it will be useful for you! It comes from the site .
Old 07/24/2009, 23:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
hey is it possible if i can i get a free metin2 u sor uk account?