Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Small Share

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Small Share

2 Things i have found so far

1. if you alter values at character creation you can change the size of your character, i made a giant and a toon so small you could only see the name

(this will get you banned ofc)

2.I rolled a scout and noticed that the spell wind arrows can be spammed without being affected by the global cooldown

if you turn on cheat engines speed hack and change it to around 1.5 you can drain your entire stamina bar in seconds

i'd also noticed that speeds 1.5 and under allow you to be connected for a fair amount of time before being disconnected, i usually play with 1.2 setting, on average having to relog every 5-10 minutes

seems like when you do things like gathering it tends to want to d.c. you more often than running around and killing enemies

Other than this i have come up empty, i've tried altering many address's, when i get to something i think could be important i get disconnected when i alter the value

anyone else found anything interesting so far?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Neither did work for me, I also have tried the first one a month ago already and the Server refused to create a character with those sizes (It gave me an error in korean). It would only allow the character to be bigger and wider than +5 units than the maximum.

Old   #3

ahh that sucks man

i should have mentioned this is for the u.s. version more specifically govinda server
Old   #4

teach me h0w make a very very small character...

Old   #5

Mhhh how did you find out the adress?
Old   #6

I remember Normal111's multihack used to have a hack to alter the toon's size. The default size of an average toon is float value 1, and in the multihack value display after you cast the spell to enter a Malatina mini-game the value decreased to .3. Could probably try messing around in cheat engine to find the address.