Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for old aimbot working and 1 hit to kill

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Fukos you see sonder flaming me on ooc all day? fun stuff

Old   #17

sonder flame us all... he is my fanboy ^^

Old   #18

If you want to use anything which insta-kills someone it's going to be extremely obvious and you will just end up getting a banned again. If you change a weapon's frequency people will hear it and realise it is wrong.

There is no middle ground because the server overrides any "fake" damage that you've caused with the hacked frequency.

Stop looking for PvP hacks, people. It just proves you are worse than everyone else.

Also thank you to the mods for taking down the HackPack thread. Too much for too many...
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice N Dice View Post
If you want to use anything which insta-kills someone it's going to be extremely obvious and you will just end up getting a banned again. If you change a weapon's frequency people will hear it and realise it is wrong.

There is no middle ground because the server overrides any "fake" damage that you've caused with the hacked frequency.

Stop looking for PvP hacks, people. It just proves you are worse than everyone else.

Also thank you to the mods for taking down the HackPack thread. Too much for too many...
Actually if your lucky and shoot someone with your freq hacked dev and the serverside check lags you can instakill someone. I've done it to jini and pew.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice N Dice View Post

also to add to sharpers comment xbow freq hack works ive killed many of you with it, ive been called out "booo hoo your xbow shoots faster than my dizzy"
usually with it, within 2 dizzy shots i can obliterate a ppu with my xbow

also by the way the server does not override fake damage in pvp, its extremely easy to change that..... to bad the mod took the pack down huh cause there was a damage update in my last post...

theres plenty of middle ground for hacking so plz by all means get off a cheaters forum if you dont want to cheat.

oh and a quick FYI that was the oldest version of the pack we had hahah from nc1. you should see the **** we got on our site :P
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharper Blade View Post
as far as im aware neskuikk is vila
oh and if its villa ha no wonder he lookin for our help
Old   #22

Say you change the freq of a devourer to 10x normal speed, then your client will tell the server of this and the server will accept this frequency and tell the client of the person you are shooting. What the server will not accept is the health taken off by this hacked frequence and IF YOU HAVE NOT KILLED THE PERSON BEFORE THE SERVER UPDATES their health will return to the position it would have been without the hacks.

The reason you CAN kill people instantly with this, is because the client has built in a command so that if CLIENTSIDE the health of a character reaches 0 then the character dies. Obviously also if the health of the character serverside reaches 0, then again the character dies. Your hacked frequency is sent to their client and their client calculates that in 1 sec of Devourer shooting equally 10 blasts (due to the hack) that the character's health decreases to 0 and it is too fast for the server to update that client and say "No there were not 10 blasts, there was only 1 blast."

Hence it works, hence everyone hears the Devourer blast 10 times in one second, and hence it's ******* obvious.

Oh and Kiara don't talk to me about what you know. All I've seen from you is false promises, simple hacks that you could easily find off this forum elsewhere and other people's work. We asked you plenty of times in your thread to prove your AoE damage hack... your excuse was your harddrive broke ? lol
Old   #23

I am flattered.

Closed Thread