Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Commander Hack using C.E immortal TOONs :) lol

Discussion on War Commander Hack using C.E immortal TOONs :) lol within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 10/27/2012, 11:55   #31

elite*gold: 0
someone used this on a live player and made a movie of it,and post it on kix forums,so wait for it to be fixed,ppl will never learn and always will abuse it
Old 10/27/2012, 12:56   #32

ive had it used on me while i was in base, i couldnt believe they done it while i was in base lol
Old 10/27/2012, 15:07   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgs888 View Post
My advice is......

Keep the codes secret.
Don't post them.
Don't share them.
They are your codes, you found them with your hard work.

Don't trust anybody.
Let them find their own codes.

If you post the codes here, Kixeye will patch.
If you don't care that Kixeye patch then post them here.

It's your decision, not mine

true master MORG.. sorry guyz so better i keep it tnx master morg for the reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRPower View Post
someone used this on a live player and made a movie of it,and post it on kix forums,so wait for it to be fixed,ppl will never learn and always will abuse it

hehehe sorry dude if some one attack u like that probably my trusted friend i release those codes to some one i trusted sorry ur the victim heheheh
Old 10/27/2012, 18:48   #34

May I ask what his code ... please
Old 10/27/2012, 19:45   #35

the codes wont be posted here i dont know them but would like to know but i have a play around with some bits and i should be able to find them just have to keep looking and dont give up ya will get there
Old 10/27/2012, 19:46   #36

Quote:
My advice is......

Keep the codes secret.
Don't post them.
Don't share them.
They are your codes, you found them with your hard work.

Don't trust anybody.
Let them find their own codes.

If you post the codes here, Kixeye will patch.
If you don't care that Kixeye patch then post them here.

It's your decision, not mine
Well I tell you 1 thing this is already out there is like 5-10 videos on youtube about people doing this so obv someone didnt keep it secret enough.
Old 10/27/2012, 20:14   #37

Dont feed me i dont feed you ..(like that one) I am full dont need to be feed....Working 100% there is no instant repair tho, all i needed was resourses ,extra mines, and shoot from spawn....go it now ! thanks to a very well trusted friend ! Now back to the event !
Old 10/27/2012, 20:36   #38

RETIRED!!!

Quote:
My helping days are over.

My last helping words are-
I wouldn't trade or share anything anymore if I were you.

Goodluck.
OK, Morgs888 is not helping anymore. Those of you that know me know that i have been here while- and i am WC 100%. i DO NOT play any other game. I can step up to what Morgs used to do, but i will send info in PM's, NOT here in public forums. Im not trying to push Morgs out, but if he/she is stepping down, ill step up!! Let me know what you all think.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2012, 05:46   #39

need war commander hack

please help me !!! i need a hack !!
Old 10/28/2012, 06:39   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankStainUK View Post
ive had it used on me while i was in base, i couldnt believe they done it while i was in base lol

HEY I NEED THE HACK PLEASE..............I AM REALLY FOND OF THAT GAME................PLEASE IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HACK TELL ME .......

MY GMAIL :-
FACEBOOK:-

PLEASE SHARE IT WITH ME BEFORE IT PATCHES.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankStainUK View Post
Netjessica Please Pm me or share with me please.................i request u ....................
my facebook id :-
my gmail id :-

please pm me or tell me if u know any type of hack for war commander..............:hand sdown:
Old 10/28/2012, 12:17   #41

i havnt got it m8, im trying to get it. im stuck on wave 50, need to get this now, or im screwed lol. so if any1 would be so kind to share, pm me
Old 10/28/2012, 13:41   #42

Any helpful hack I would appreciate I cant get past wave 32 in the event and pinoy are attacking my base to keep me from doing anymore in the event. anything that would help would be greatly appreciated...pm me please...
Old 10/28/2012, 16:22   #43

i still havnt got the codes i found a glitch, if your out of platoons, and u need to repair, if u remember the repair glitch from a while ago. start ur platoon repairs, exit ur base, get 1 bog or gat or something, goto 1 of ur friends bases, but it must be 100% not damamged, scout the base, then exit. send ur platoon back to ur base, when the platoon is in ur base, go in ur base and check your storage, and you should have extra free tanks :P
Old 10/28/2012, 20:49   #44

please post the hack because it going to be detected soon anyway
Old 10/28/2012, 22:09   #45

They are fixing it now. so forget about this. Close please.