Fixed a Client crash on vista. (Happened to my friend and I, I dont know who else has experienced it) Anyways, Jatabot no longer crashes on vista.
~~~ I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS BOT, ANY PERSON COUGHT USED IT ON THEIR OWN DISCRETION ~~~
~~ Virus Chief Scan ~~
AntiVirus Engine Version Definition Version Status
Antivir 7.4.0.37 6.39.0.81 Nothing found
ArcaVir 1.0.4 2006.01.27 Nothing found
Avast 1.0.7 0753-0 Nothing found
AVG 7.5.47 269.9.14/883 Nothing found
BitDefender 7.60825 7.60825 Nothing found
F-Prot 4.6.6 3.16.14 Nothing found
Norman 5.70.01 5.70.01 Nothing found
Rising 17.00.00.36 19.25.00.00 Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32 3.12.0.2 2007.07.01 Nothing found
VirusBuster 4.3.23:9 (2007-02-16) 9.86.8/11.0 Nothing found
~~ SCAN FOR YOUSELF IF YOU WANT TO BE SURE ~~
!! ~~ ALSO ~~ !!
This bot is DETECTED without a Hackshield bypass. The bypass I had is currently not working, but when I fix it, I will post it In a new thread, and on this thread as well.
lol
btw, my bot is a simple autoit compiled .exe and should only ever crash or cause your game client to crash if you dont have a good bypass.
Post your script changes or stop trying so hard - ur choice
[Release] GEUpRising.dll Private Server DLL (Fixed Version) 02/17/2010 - GunZ - 3 Replies Source: GameExploiters.com
Credits:
ALM - Created
Zephyr - Helped if needed
Axel_Freak - Bypass
How To Use:
Only seems to work on DarkgunZ and Servers that don't have a working antihack!
If you have a Trinity GunZ bypass or Euro GunZ bypass then this dll WILL work.
Incorrect version FIXED ! 02/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hi there m8's !
I'am pretty new in this forum but i got somethink OwahPowah for all mate's who get "Incorrect version" error. Of course its Joymax problem, and i think fixing this problem can take them couple days. But now, the Master Gosucherry finded a solution ^^ Follow this instruction and you will be able to play Silkroad in 2 minutes.
First go to your Silkroad folder and find HACKSHIELD folder ( C:\Program Files\Silkroad\hackshield ), enter it and run HSUPDATE.exe file ( this one with...
Schmiedbug fixed - mit alter Version noch möglich? 08/22/2008 - Metin2 - 2 Replies Wollte nur mal nachfragen, ob der Schmiedbug mit einer alten M2-Version noch funktioniert oder ob der Schmied serverseitig arbeitet.
mfg