Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New game being created by the comunnity. Screenshots. Refuged !

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile New game being created by the comunnity. Screenshots. Refuged !

So this was what people most wanted the game is as following:

An alien spaceship crashed in to the earth and propagated a biological virus, this virus spreads via the blood; and you aren't infected. You've recently awoken from a coma and found the world in ruins. You must survive the virus and fight against it.

Explore 3 different worlds, with a massive multiplayer mode. Choose between 3 races, and Explore, Unlock, Conquest, Build, but most important, Survive.

More deep into the game

There is no release date yet, but we will add a sign-up for the beta as soon as we make public the release date for the beta.

This is a community oriented game, and we are always open for new ideas and for people who would like to join the project. If you have any thoughts, please let us know in the forums. But if you want to help in other ways, please don't hesitate on contacting us. Any help is appreciated

ScreenShots:

We're using unity3D for it. Any skill you have please let us know we could have a use for it.
Graphics are being lowered a bit since it's 2GB already and not even 1 world is completed and only 1 class has been made so far.

If you are interested in joining the project please add me in skype or PM me in HF, thanks!

Old   #2

So, what is this, a Mod for Crysis 2?
Identical HUD (same Crosshair, same map, same ammo/energy info)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #3

Well it was used creating the game with cry engine wich is the one that created crysis also
those are the first pictures of the game, we are working on the map now, not paying attention the weapons / enemies atm. Wich would be developed later.