Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] About Hacking

Discussion on [Question] About Hacking within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Question] About Hacking

So hi to all epvp users there.
I just got a question i don't make hack requests or something like that.
I would want to know how i can create a hack for FT for myself..I would want to know wich programs i need and is there good tut about that?
Sry for my bad english.
If someone comes on this thread to say STOP HACKING, please get OFF from my thread,cus this is a hacking forum if are there people who dont like it go to other forum.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07/08/2012, 17:39   #2

elite*gold: 12
Just cheat engine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2012, 17:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naworia View Post
Just cheat engine.
But i would want to make a trainer so i don't need to change over and over the adress! I know i can add it on Cheat Table Of CE but...And if just can be done with CE,i can't find the right adress of meteor and i even don't know on what i must change it!
Thanks Anyway!
Old 07/08/2012, 18:39   #4

use brain.exe
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2012, 18:54   #5

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCORPIONRULES View Post
use brain.exe
Yeah thanks u helped me what i can say...
Im a begginer in hacking...
I just would need a GOOD tutorial about how to find adresses with CE in FT and like making my own trainer with AutoIt !
P.S. : In English if it's possible.
Old 07/08/2012, 19:49   #6

Just use your brain, i didnīt got an tutorial but can do some things too like MeteorHack, Charge/Move ....
Old 07/08/2012, 20:09   #7

you must find pointer addresses if you need a trainer...
Old 07/08/2012, 20:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naworia View Post
you must find pointer addresses if you need a trainer...
Is there any tutorial about that?
I would be really happy
Old 07/08/2012, 22:00   #9

lol did you looked youtube? google? there is a search engine, do you know?
Old 07/08/2012, 22:30   #10

elite*gold: 34
Received Thanks: 1,227
learn ASM, C++ & using OllyDbg and not only CE

Why learning C++ ? To understand the pointer/pointing system
Why learning ASM ? To donīt use CE everytime, but OllyDbg. Can do more things with a debugger instead of CE
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2012, 22:45   #11

the CE has a debugger and u can find the pointers with that debugger too
Old 07/08/2012, 23:03   #12

Yees man hack more !!! parcel `ll be off dw man and you want divinity back ? You get a shiit !!!!!!
Old 07/09/2012, 05:50   #13

Read more carefully next time .
He just want how to create a hack/trainer and wich programs he needs...
Until he will learn it it takes time so relax ,and this is a hacking forum why you are there?
Old 07/09/2012, 11:21   #14

becousa of hack but now i know if we hack we destroy the game . so i want that peopel stop hack until divinity is back ...
Old 07/10/2012, 02:14   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaja98 View Post
becousa of hack but now i know if we hack we destroy the game . so i want that peopel stop hack until divinity is back ...
oh man .. really? do you really think you can stop people from hacking? every game out there is being hacked and still they are alive (even games that are more than 8 years old lol ..) stop trying ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxharCs View Post
learn ASM, C++ & using OllyDbg and not only CE

Why learning C++ ? To understand the pointer/pointing system
Why learning ASM ? To donīt use CE everytime, but OllyDbg. Can do more things with a debugger instead of CE
he might want to have a short look at simple decryption and encryption methods, also he needs to understand very basic stuff like hexadecimal and binary systems, maybe even learn how to unpack executables
he will be good to go then ^^

but for starting ce is enough .. at least if he wants to stay with ft (and doesnt need a real "trainer" or sth like the other stuff thats been released, but is willing to use cheat tables with pointers and/or static adresses instead of searching the dynamic adresses at every startup ^^)

@thread starter:
i know this is the last thing you want to hear but .. google for the tutorials .. you got enough keywords in this thread like "Cheat Engine Pointer Search" or "OllyDbg tutorial" (there is a very nice video tutorial covering the basics from simple patching with JMP to advanced stuff like unpacking specific simple packers with OllyDbg you will find it with google ..)
but if you really dont even know how to "work" with ce i would suggest you start with the CE tutorial that comes with CE itself, its inside the CE folder, have a look at it ^^

greetz