Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TIP] Before you try out new trainers/hacks, etc..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Wink [TIP] Before you try out new trainers/hacks, etc..

Are you worried about getting infected with viruses/spywares/keyloggers etc when trying out new hacking programs?

Well, you can stay cool using this program:

"Sandboxie"

FAQ

Q. What it does?

It enables you to run applications in separate allocated space, remove temprary files created by the program & restore any changes.

Q. So, how does it help me?

If you downloaded any program and want to test it out but you aren't sure if it is harmful.. Just open the program with sandboxie and see what it does.
If you think that it isn't working, you can close the program. And wala! Everything created or changed by the program gets restored!

Q. I still didn't get you... Explain me!

Alright, look at this:

When you use sandboxie, you don't have to worry if it's a virus or whatever because you can simply close it if anything goes wrong.

Video demonstration:

Goto there website to download it:

It is for the safety of all epvp members!

Please add thanks if you found this useful!

« STOP DOING THIS ! | [Suche] Brick-Force Hacking Team Mitglied »

Similar Threads
Recent hacks... two trainers?
06/05/2011 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
Could someone that has a clue what they are doing combine all the working hacks into one easy to use trainer. lol Wall hack makes my heat level go to 1 haha
Making Hacks And Trainers
10/15/2009 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
Does Anyone Know How To Make Hacks And Trainers If You Do PLease Help I Just Want Something Like Exp Hack That Works And 1 Hit Kills
Help hacks and trainers not working
09/04/2009 - S4 League - 4 Replies
today i log into s4 with mhs and with show me your ass trainer but the scans value changed and when ever i try to temper with the damage, speed, fumbi spam i dc whats wrong? It was working fine few days ago...
Hacks, Patches and trainers
10/19/2008 - Archlord - 22 Replies
I am in the right place am i, this is the place for Archlord so where are the hacks, patches, dupes and trainers? where are the cloning programs? stop posting old cm fixed ones and post current verified ones i admit i would not know where to start but people come here to get help but apparently there is no help just people flaming each other for posting old hacks and fake programs that have been patched by cm management.
wie macht ihr hacks/trainers
06/26/2005 - Main - 0 Replies
hi leute wollte ma fragen wie das geht... ihr geht irgent wie in die memory/packed/inet) und filter mansche sachen raus und ändert sie ab.. aber wie geht das woher weis ich was oich ändern muss damit es funzt.. wäre es möglich nen guide zu machen? und welche tools braucht man dazu