Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

any harvesting macros/bots out

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
lol my thread has turned german now :P. lol

I have the same problem, I can find the harvesting but cant seem to find any variables or any such for the materials... well I will keep working on it, lol my endless attempt to do something I have no idea how lol. But I could get lucky u never know.

Old   #32

You maybe could be able to do a pixelbot which reacts to a certain color, and then you change textures of for example Tin Ore to a special color that isn't normal for either that zone or the game overall. Just a theory, but it worked at SRO for targeting and attacking mobs, but i guess the textures in RoM would be unreachable anyway..

Old   #33

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuTe View Post
You maybe could be able to do a pixelbot which reacts to a certain color, and then you change textures of for example Tin Ore to a special color that isn't normal for either that zone or the game overall. Just a theory, but it worked at SRO for targeting and attacking mobs, but i guess the textures in RoM would be unreachable anyway..
If you want I can make you something that removes everything beside the beginning Materials and puts those to a solid colour.
Old   #34

Wollen sich nicht ein paar schlaue leute aus dem forum heir mal zusammen hinsetzen Code ist doch scon ein stück vorhanden wie ich sehe

gruß

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post
Ich weiß nicht ob Cheat Engine SetTransformation oder CreateVertex für das ESP hookt.

Ansonsten;

Code:
		if(dMaterials)
		{
			hook = true;
			DWORD dwOldZEnable = D3DZB_TRUE;
			m_pD3Ddev->SetTexture(0, texGreen);
			m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_FILLMODE,D3DFILL_SOLID);
			m_pD3Ddev->GetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, &dwOldZEnable);
			m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);
			m_pD3Ddev->DrawIndexedPrimitive(Type, BaseVertexIndex, MinVertexIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);
			m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, dwOldZEnable);
			m_pD3Ddev->SetTexture(0, texRed);
			m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_FILLMODE,D3DFILL_SOLID);
		}
                else
                {
                return S_OK;
                }
Aus Kompabilitätsgründen habe ich Texturen genommen, man kann auch Shader verwenden um eine durchgehende, Rote Farbe zu haben.

Code:
#define dMaterials ((m_Stride == 32 && NumVertices == 43 && primCount == 78) || (m_Stride == 32 && NumVertices == 308 && primCount == 450) || (m_Stride == 32 && NumVertices == 199 && primCount == 360) || (m_Stride == 32 && NumVertices == 176 && primCount == 108) || (m_Stride == 32 && NumVertices == 594 && primCount == 471) || (m_Stride == 32 && NumVertices == 234 && primCount == 324) || (m_Stride == 32 && NumVertices == 811 && primCount == 784) || (m_Stride == 32 && NumVertices == 135 && primCount == 132) || (m_Stride == 32 && NumVertices == 194 && primCount == 136) || (m_Stride == 32 && NumVertices == 126 && primCount == 240))
Sind die ganzen Materialien für die Varansas & Logar Gebiete.
Wallhack and chams for mats, these are just visual effects with no use at all, has nothing to do with a harvesting bot unless you have a worldtoscreen or a pixel check, either way that will suck because the mat needs to be on player current field of vision for you to go pick.
I made a harvesting bot but the problem is that the automove gets stuck on fences so i have to calculate the route myself on the open spaces.
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntKid View Post
Wallhack and chams for mats, these are just visual effects with no use at all, has nothing to do with a harvesting bot
I was asked if it was possible to currently detect loaded textures and manipulate them by chance, I was merely showing that it is possible to get the currently loaded texture, the coordinates and the actual filename to what the indicated resource may belong to.
But I guess you couldnt see that since the picture was being deleted.

Quote:
unless you have a worldtoscreen or a pixel check, either way that will suck because the mat needs to be on player current field of vision for you to go pick.
You're wrong, on both ends. A WTS Calculation is something you can find like sand on a beach, however it is not required to accomplish something like that and I dont know why you even wrote it up. But what you are looking for are to hook the Vertex and Transform functions that will give the World Coordinates of a Texture or a Mesh. Also, the Model Recognition is very important, it is required to define what location you will receive, if not you would end up with a bunch of thousand coordinates. I don't really know why you call that useless. You can also solve this by calculating from the entity base in the memory.

Anyway, another problem you're wrong at: You don't need to be seeing the material to actually waypoint there, since you got the coordinates from your function (Even a simple pixel search can calculate the world coordinates btw!). If you wan't to go the hard way you have to make your bot understand when it will hit an obstruction, and then automatically build temporary waypoints around it in few defined gaps, if the second attempt fails your bot should use a different scheme of getting arround. This is not very hard and can be seen in Zero's Bot.
The easy way would be simply modificating the game client, the Server doesn't control if the client is within a collision zone or not, but theres a fixed amount of what you can go in the Z,Y,X direction. This however, would be a 3rd party solution which you don't seem to like either because you already showed off something like this.
Old   #37

True but just having a direct3d9 hook wont solve this out properly.
If you can pull this off by clienthooking there is no need to hook direct3d at all. Also this game sucks in performance too many memory leaks, it just drains all ur memory till it crashes and adding new visuals,fonts and other resources will just make it crash faster, specially on machines with 2gb or less ram.

I never saw a game using like 1.5gb of memory on my task manager. But however nice to meet you, glad to see some old school coders around here that dont use that **** autoit.
Old   #38

Quote:
True but just having a direct3d9 hook wont solve this out properly.
If you can pull this off by clienthooking there is no need to hook direct3d at all. Also this game sucks in performance too many memory leaks, it just drains all ur memory till it crashes and adding new visuals,fonts and other resources will just make it crash faster, specially on machines with 2gb or less ram.

I never saw a game using like 1.5gb of memory on my task manager. But however nice to meet you, glad to see some old school coders around here that dont use that **** autoit.
Infact, you can manage the memory from a direct3d hook aswell. So it's quite possible to call functions of the game itself. But often people use such a method because its really easy to get most of the data you require, an example would be the AoC Bot. And you won't get perfomance problems if you do it right, at tops, you have to handle +1mb usage (You can also optimize the game itself by lowerering the loaded textures, meshes and shaders), Runes of Magic wouldnt be a problem here, despite it being such a faggy memory leak.
Old   #39

any info about gathering bot ?????
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by newproyect View Post
any info about gathering bot ?????
It is there you just have to find it first, and then gather the data, and hope that your cracking skill are high enough to even complete the nodes.
Old   #41

ups falscher thread
Old   #42

hello ! (and sorry for my bad english...)

I was wondering if we can use the yGather addon witch record mats position. Then use the same function as "move to" on the map screen ( press "m"=>right click=>move to ).
Wile running, what about a little function checking if we are stuck or not? For example : if you are suppose to run, and you didn't move in the last 3s, then go back move to another point beside us, and take the road again. ^^

move to a position register by yGather addon => Gather everithing we can see => run to another position etc... every time we are running, checking for stuck or not.

well, I hope I helped a little bit, and I'm sorry if someone already posted the idea.
Old   #43

elite*gold: 271
Received Thanks: 2,082
yGather sucks when you go 10 times through any part of the map youll see that the points where mats should be are now mora than twice as much... but its still possible just learn AutoIT and hope that you dont get the forbidden commands in AutoIT and you dont get a bann but when u use blocked commands say bye bye account xD
Old   #44

HERE IS THE BEST GATHERING AND FIGHTING BOT!!!

or

you can find other bots for other games there too!
but the bots may not work every time/day cuz of the updates of the game =/

/Enjoy and give me a "THANKS" XD (if it works...)
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolan1 View Post
HERE IS THE BEST GATHERING AND FIGHTING BOT!!!

or

you can find other bots for other games there too!
but the bots may not work every time/day cuz of the updates of the game =/

/Enjoy and give me a "THANKS" XD (if it works...)
i was using this when it was beta version now its paid so, bye bye bot it was ok by the way