Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Is AoC any good?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is AoC any good?

Hey, I don't play AoC, but the previews look great. A guy I game with has played AoC but said it was rather buggy. I was just interested in how the people here felt about it, as the sticker price has me shying away from it, but I still would like to test it out if its worth my time to look into. I was thinking of maybe waiting to see if they come out with a second version before shelling over sixty dollars just so I can pay them another $15/month...

So what's the verdict?

Old   #2

While Age of Conan has had sort of a bad rep for being buggy since launch, Funcom has fixed a majority of the bugs. Supposedly they say they have even fixed the performance problem with guild sieges, but I can't confirm since I haven't siege'd since patch. All in all your going to have more fun with it than WoW or Warhammer because of the innovative combat system. The graphics are also beautiful and are only currently DX9. The next major patch will bring DX10 and more end-game content. Just make sure that your computer can run it.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojan_horse View Post
While Age of Conan has had sort of a bad rep for being buggy since launch, Funcom has fixed a majority of the bugs. Supposedly they say they have even fixed the performance problem with guild sieges, but I can't confirm since I haven't siege'd since patch. All in all your going to have more fun with it than WoW or Warhammer because of the innovative combat system. The graphics are also beautiful and are only currently DX9. The next major patch will bring DX10 and more end-game content. Just make sure that your computer can run it.
/signed

the graphics are beautiful. i don't have any bug or system problems! have fun with aoc!
Old   #4

ok thanks guys, i'll try it out and see if its worth my purchase.

Old   #5

yea it`s it great?