Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Karraksc or Ax5

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Karraksc or Ax5

Posting this because i need some assistance from someone who's a lil more technically inclined than myself. My problem is this- I can log in via the website fine but the game start button only loads when it feels like, Ive tried- re installing active x, ie9, messing with all the settings you can possibly mess with. What I need is simply a way to start the game, like a 1 click button that will launch the link behind the game start button, a typical game log in/launcher or the hellfire bot wont work for me because i need this to be able to update my client vers. on a weekly basis. If someone could help me out here I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IfYouAintKno View Post
Posting this because i need some assistance from someone who's a lil more technically inclined than myself. My problem is this- I can log in via the website fine but the game start button only loads when it feels like, Ive tried- re installing active x, ie9, messing with all the settings you can possibly mess with. What I need is simply a way to start the game, like a 1 click button that will launch the link behind the game start button, a typical game log in/launcher or the hellfire bot wont work for me because i need this to be able to update my client vers. on a weekly basis. If someone could help me out here I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Did you install the plugin to start hero online ?

Old   #3

Well, if you look around, I already made a program for logging in. It works fine for me. Make sure to have everything you need to be installed already installed to run the game from the website. As for the link behind the gamestart button, they removed it and I could not find it anymore. So instead I had to use an alternative method for the time being.

Killer Hero Launcher v1.0.5

EDIT: There's also now the new launcher too. No need for launching from the site anymore.

Tags
ax5, hacker, hero online, karraksc