Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMORPG - New Game Hosting Suggestions

Discussion on MMORPG - New Game Hosting Suggestions within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MMORPG - New Game Hosting Suggestions

-Hi-

Note: We are new at this and request your help and support

Me and my friend are planning to host Guild war 2 private server. However it will take some time since the server files are not yet public.

In the mean time to get a good idea on hosting and managing a server we were planning to go ahead with some good mmorpg games which source code , server files, etc are easily available.

We need your help for some good suggestions for which games to host.
Guys please suggest if you have any thing better in your mind and also along with the game if you can share some tutorial on it.

Also we are looking forward for 2 more companions who would lend a helping hand with managing the server, website & the forums. (We are not asking for $$).

We have a budget for 200$/month for getting a dedicated host - So you guys can share some link of some good hosting companies it would be really helpful.

If you would like to join us. Please drop in a personal message with your Skype id or mail me at

Thanks in Advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DS Game suggestions for a 6-7 year old
01/12/2011 - Consoles - 3 Replies
So my nephew is a pretty young kid but loves his DS, except his dad keeps buying him some games that I would classify as shitty. I haven't picked up any new ds games in a while, so if anyone would have any suggestions as to what I can buy for the kid, it would be most helpful. Some info- He is on his way to beating Spirit Tracks. He was unable to get very far in DQIV, I'm guessing because of too much reading (or the weird regional accents of the characters). And I let him borrow my pokemon...
MMORPG Suggestions
06/26/2010 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
Hey everyone. Just looking for a few suggestions and links on something new. Been on Shaiya for past few years and rather burned out on it and looking for a little something new. Kind of looking for a cross of the following. Everquest Shaiya Rohan That type of game... good graphics, great play ability, and interactive charater creation system. Customizable gears and skills are a bonus as well. If any suggestions and reasons why you suggest the game would be greatly appreciated. ...
Looking for a new game!! suggestions please!
06/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 26 Replies
Hi guys, i just want another game , same requirements (computer is alright, but not the best) Something like WoW, is out of my computer requirements lol. Just need some suggestions. Dont say Eudemons OR Runescape. And maybe some private servers too. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=S.O.S' border='0' alt='S.O.S' /> EDIT: ALSO HAS TO BE FREEE!!!