Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSOBB CE

Discussion on PSOBB CE within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/31/2012, 18:06   #166

elite*gold: 0
Lee is a female? lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2012, 21:46   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
Lee is a female? lol.
I lol'd and was thinking the same thing.

Also, I didn't see any news on the forums about BPD being up again.

And on another note, who really cares about millions of Spread Needles? It's that THAT great.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2012, 00:01   #168

I need the economy to be in top shape when I trade for my new shiznit: the Enhanced Scope! Maybe the 3 Aderps on my Fonewm will suffice
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2012, 00:19   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
I lol'd and was thinking the same thing.

Also, I didn't see any news on the forums about BPD being up again.

And on another note, who really cares about millions of Spread Needles? It's that THAT great.
Thats probably why the ship is up with quest items enabled and RL, BPD and BPD2 working again to catch the cheaters out from one server
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2012, 01:37   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
I need the economy to be in top shape when I trade for my new shiznit: the Enhanced Scope! Maybe the 3 Aderps on my Fonewm will suffice
Lee's taking way too long for a single event for a dying game. Like many on the forums have stated, it's pretty much going to merge with the summer event, or BE the summer event if anything. Lee says he's busy with real life. I say he doesn't give too much of a **** about the game at this point. Like derp10 said, the people that DO speak proper English on the server don't care as much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2012, 21:29   #171

Schthack is dying... soon will be dead. Just let it die, it's gone on for too long. Besides, PSO lacks the atmosphere it had when I first picked it up on GC.

I'd rather be training. Right, I'm off to jump rope for 3 rounds, shadow box for 3 rounds, run a few miles and do some conditioning.
Old 06/01/2012, 23:33   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturo Gatti View Post
Schthack is dying... soon will be dead. Just let it die, it's gone on for too long. Besides, PSO lacks the atmosphere it had when I first picked it up on GC.

I'd rather be training. Right, I'm off to jump rope for 3 rounds, shadow box for 3 rounds, run a few miles and do some conditioning.
Alright killpsoplayaz.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2012, 01:00   #173

Sorry? What do you mean? Kill pso playaz? Lol, was that some attempt at ebonics? I'm not beating anyone up for you bro, despite punching with devastatingly destructive power, evil intent and viscous power and terrifying speed.

btw Im selling my items:

Chainsawd 0/60/90/0/35
LK + 38 combat /20/0/0
Rati - 5/195/0/0

ALL FOR 50 DOLLARS
Old 06/02/2012, 08:18   #174

Quote:
Sorry? What do you mean? Kill pso playaz? Lol, was that some attempt at ebonics? I'm not beating anyone up for you bro, despite punching with devastatingly destructive power, evil intent and viscous power and terrifying speed.

btw Im selling my items:

Chainsawd 0/60/90/0/35
LK + 38 combat /20/0/0
Rati - 5/195/0/0

ALL FOR 50 DOLLARS
I see Mr. Limited has failed in moderating yet again by not IP banning you, KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. He even had the nerve to warn me. Mr. Limited, if you're ready this, learn how to IP ban a user. This is the third time KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ has created an account on this forum in an attempt to derail every PSO thread created.

On-topic, just so Mr. Limited doesn't bitch about me "spamming," let me clear a few things up for you Arturo "KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ" Gatti. Let's get down to business shall we?

1.) How can you be selling anything from the Schthack Server when your account was banned, OOT4lyfe? Your "tactics" just don't make any sense anymore. Why don't you just go "train" rather than attempt to troll?

2.) What you're selling isn't worth jack shit and the price you're selling them off is an even bigger ripoff than what chicken_wingz and Broomop are trying to sell. At least those two have quality items and with the junk PGF tried to sell, at least he sold his at an extremely dismal price.

3.) Ugly percents on the CHAIN SAWD, incomplete percents on the L&K38, and you can't make a Rati Mag with those stats. You're even dumber than I thought. I have no idea how you got so butthurt over getting an account with such low-leveled characters banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2012, 15:58   #175
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble_Pengiun View Post
I see Mr. Limited has failed in moderating yet again by not IP banning you, KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. He even had the nerve to warn me. Mr. Limited, if you're ready this, learn how to IP ban a user. This is the third time KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ has created an account on this forum in an attempt to derail every PSO thread created.

On-topic, just so Mr. Limited doesn't ***** about me "spamming," let me clear a few things up for you Arturo "KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ" Gatti. Let's get down to business shall we?

1.) How can you be selling anything from the Schthack Server when your account was banned, OOT4lyfe? Your "tactics" just don't make any sense anymore. Why don't you just go "train" rather than attempt to troll?

2.) What you're selling isn't worth jack **** and the price you're selling them off is an even bigger ripoff than what chicken_wingz and Broomop are trying to sell. At least those two have quality items and with the junk PGF tried to sell, at least he sold his at an extremely dismal price.

3.) Ugly percents on the CHAIN SAWD, incomplete percents on the L&K38, and you can't make a Rati Mag with those stats. You're even dumber than I thought. I have no idea how you got so butthurt over getting an account with such low-leveled characters banned.
I cant ban users!
I can only write a bannrequest!
Old 06/02/2012, 16:06   #176

Make ip-bannrequests next time.

Welcome back, OOT4lyfe. =]
Old 06/02/2012, 17:17   #177

WHat the hell? MR LIMITED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BAN ME I REGISTERED YESTERDAY, I NEEVR BEEN HERE BEFORE OK?

NOBLE PENGUIN IS THE ONE YOU SHOULD BAN
Old 06/02/2012, 17:48   #178
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
Quote:
WHat the hell? MR LIMITED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BAN ME I REGISTERED YESTERDAY, I NEEVR BEEN HERE BEFORE OK?

NOBLE PENGUIN IS THE ONE YOU SHOULD BAN
Did i said that i want to ban you?
Old 06/02/2012, 19:50   #179

Thanks for hearing me out, on Schthack forum Noble penguin snitches all the time and gets people banned, He even admits to it. Are snitches/rats allowed on this hacking forum?
Old 06/02/2012, 21:05   #180

I wouldn't mind being Ocarina of Time 4 Life, it's a great game.
Closed Thread