Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Robokill - Full Version for FREE, using WPE Pro

Discussion on Robokill - Full Version for FREE, using WPE Pro within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/11/2009, 18:29   #121

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy LOST!

bro's ...... how the hell did you make it work? :O i tried almost 20 times ... i am going nuts o.O ... ... i've managed to get to the submit part .... from there i am lost ... i hit the submit button and nothing happened ... i refreashed it and still nothing happened ....

please help me ....

P.S. : I also managed to do the EXP thing Great work maximus!!! but .... after lvl 60-65 you don't receive exp from neither one of the robots
Old 03/11/2009, 18:34   #122

Well same for me I did everything Correctly I guess Tried For over 20 Times And when i need to hit submit It just Waits
I stays On the submit site And doesnt do anything i refreshed it and all
Please help me out
Thanks
Old 03/13/2009, 12:51   #123

It still works i just did it but my one problem was i didn't push the "from beginning of the chain found"(or something like that) when i first did it made it like that work perfect

man your awesome
Old 03/13/2009, 13:52   #124

Question Help ???

well ... it doesn't work for me bro .... just did it again ... and it was the same answer o.O .... nothing happened ... if someone can give me a working e-mail .... i would be grateful to him :P.
or tell me why the hell doesn't it work??? o.O
i am doing corectly all the steps ... one by one .... and it doesn't want to work ..... i am using iexplorer .... should i use firefox????
Old 03/13/2009, 14:09   #125

Cool YEAH!!! \:D/

LOOOOOLLLL :O:O:O:O OMFG!!!!
IT WORKS WITH FIREFOX IF YOU USE THE EXAMPLE :O:O:O:O

YOU ROCK MAXIMUS!!! i said it once and i am going to say it again a very and skilled guy!!

M'a brother from now on
Old 03/13/2009, 14:49   #126

RObokill

Too bad its not working for me Im using Iexplore asWell
Whats your Email Then So i can Make the Purchase aswell
Old 03/13/2009, 23:24   #127

just try in firefox first but make sure your replace starts in -004 not 001 and if you don't have -004 then there is a little section with two buttons in the middle below the part where u type
Old 03/15/2009, 04:20   #128

This Should Help.....

I removed some of the HEX digits from my email in that screenshot for security purposes.
First off, when you convert your email to a HEX code, copy and paste the code into Notepad. Then, if there are any 00's at the end of the HEX code, delete them all.
Second, if you follow all of the Steps, when you get to Step 8, take a look at the screenshot I have posted.

If it's any consolation, I tried probably ten times myself, using IExplorer, and each ended in failure. I used Firefox and it worked. Also, make sure you are playing Robokill from as every other site I've tried either hangs or glitches.
Old 03/15/2009, 06:02   #129

I Got it To work Using FIddler
If someone Needs Help With it Pm Me
And i will Help If needed Step By STep
Old 03/15/2009, 19:09   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangism View Post
this does not work anymore because it is flagged as too many activations
the WPE thing works but i could not get it to work on the actual web address version. however if you go to the static version of robokill, it works like a charm. so when you try to do this make sure you go to the static version of the game. I tried it in FF 3.0 it worked the first time i used my email as "xx". i was trying with different emails on IE and it did not work. but i was also on the official website not the static version
Hi, i'm retarded - how do i get the static version of the game ? Can someone link to an archive or something ?
Old 03/16/2009, 09:41   #131

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilian_91 View Post
bro's ...... how the hell did you make it work? :O i tried almost 20 times ... i am going nuts o.O ... ... i've managed to get to the submit part .... from there i am lost ... i hit the submit button and nothing happened ... i refreshed it and still nothing happened ....

please help me ....

P.S. : I also managed to do the EXP thing Great work maximus!!! but .... after lvl 60-65 you don't receive exp from neither one of the robots
The bypass for 9.95 works, just use the example LINE PER LINE.
The experience code fails me. Whats the address to modify or do you know a good sol editor? Better yet, what was the initial value you use step by step
thx
Old 03/19/2009, 17:00   #132

Wow guys, stop sending me private messages.

I'm not going to help you figure out this guide.

Either you follow it properly and it works, or you don't, and it doesn't.

Your choice.
Old 03/19/2009, 20:25   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXiMiUS View Post
Wow guys, stop sending me private messages.

I'm not going to help you figure out this guide.

Either you follow it properly and it works, or you don't, and it doesn't.

Your choice.
I figured it out that day, its the shields im on now.
Sorry for not saying it quicker.

Maximius is right,
Old 03/23/2009, 22:37   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXiMiUS View Post
Um but what do i do? XD
I got my Hex code for the email, and I switched to advanced mode, and um so what do I do now?
How do I "modify" it? And what do I do?
Old 03/30/2009, 20:45   #135

recently, i just got my IT degree in Computer science
I followed the guide 5 times KNOWING what i was doing...
but weirdly I kept getting exclamation marks in the received packates

after a while of testing I figured that Google Chrome may be the problem so I switched to IE
IE didn't work either so i downloaded a portable version of FireFox and guess what... it worked... Thanx MaXiMiUS for the guide, next time give some info about your working environment man...
Closed Thread