Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Meteor Level bot

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 77
Meteor Level bot

Mhhhm... i changed my mind ^^ i release a bot (not prem bot )
1. download the bot
2. Run bot and naworias hack as admin
3. go on fantasy tennis and put mets on qs slot L (if youre qs slot is not on L change it ^^ )
4. in fantasy tennis put off all you clothes ALL !
5. Press "1"
6. have fun ^^

if dont works -> pn me

if you use this bot thanks me

if you want to know what premium bot do pn me

virustotal :
Attached Files
File Type: rar MeteorLevelBot.rar (279.0 KB, 703 views)



jaja98 is offline  
Thanks
22 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaja98 View Post
Hi all i have a good meteor lvl boot it makes 1 lvl in 20 mins who needed just press thanks and PN me '
50Thanks and i Realease it !
noob bot..i make 15 lvls in 20 mins in thai/china server


antraxxxxxxx is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 77
in thai or china i make 60 lvls in 1/30h
jaja98 is offline  
Thanks
4,294,967,295 Users
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaja98 View Post
in thai or china i make 60 lvls in 1/30h
same,if dont get dc cuz of slow server


antraxxxxxxx is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 86
Nice try, Jaja!

For Everyone: DON'T THANKS HIM

Why? This is a fake...You can't make a bot that easy. You need from 1 to 5 years of experience, and believe me because I made one but it's only for me and you need Game Start adresses, some Connect To Server Timer and MemoryWrite.

I would say this should be closed...
armandutzu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 34
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,476
Received Thanks: 1,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by armandutzu View Post
Why? This is a fake...You can't make a bot that easy. You need from 1 to 5 years of experience, and believe me because I made one but it's only for me and you need Game Start adresses, some Connect To Server Timer and MemoryWrite.

I would say this should be closed...
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

why do u need those things ? u only need to send virtual keys, or do that a key is pressed
XxharCs is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 77
why you think that i dont have experience im 2 years and elitepvpers and have 3 1/2 years experienece
jaja98 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxharCs View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

why do u need those things ? u only need to send virtual keys, or do that a key is pressed
I was talking about working on server when the PC is running slow, or you're not on the Fantasy Tennis Client Window, if ya' know what I mean
armandutzu is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by armandutzu View Post
Nice try, Jaja!

For Everyone: DON'T THANKS HIM

Why? This is a fake...You can't make a bot that easy. You need from 1 to 5 years of experience, and believe me because I made one but it's only for me and you need Game Start adresses, some Connect To Server Timer and MemoryWrite.

I would say this should be closed...
I agree with you
You need some adresses (pointer, offset) of Start Button, waiting time, etc. etc....
But maybe you can do it with mouse positions. But you can't calculate the connection time
Yeah dude, don't lie us...
likapielikapie is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 34
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,476
Received Thanks: 1,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by armandutzu View Post
Nice try, Jaja!

For Everyone: DON'T THANKS HIM

Why? This is a fake...You can't make a bot that easy. You need from 1 to 5 years of experience, and believe me because I made one but it's only for me and you need Game Start adresses, some Connect To Server Timer and MemoryWrite.

I would say this should be closed...
Quote:
Originally Posted by likapielikapie View Post
I agree with you
You need some adresses (pointer, offset) of Start Button, waiting time, etc. etc....
But maybe you can do it with mouse positions. But you can't calculate the connection time
Yeah dude, don't lie us...


Code:
WHILE 1
SLEEP(500)
SEND("{F5}") // Start Button aka F5
SLEEP(500)
SEND("{w}") //pressing w
SLEEP(500)
SEND("{e}") //pressing e
SLEEP(500)
SEND("{space}") //pressing space to skip loading screen
WEND
XxharCs is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 77
xD why postet it ??
jaja98 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 34
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,476
Received Thanks: 1,220
because this is nothing "new"

+ google for how to make a bot, will something like this appear
XxharCs is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxharCs View Post


Code:
WHILE 1
SLEEP(500)
SEND("{F5}") // Start Button aka F5
SLEEP(500)
SEND("{w}") //pressing w
SLEEP(500)
SEND("{e}") //pressing e
SLEEP(500)
SEND("{space}") //pressing space to skip loading screen
WEND
C'mon dude,
How can you calculate the connecting time ?
likapielikapie is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 34
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,476
Received Thanks: 1,220
dude,
what connecting time omg ? and what offsets and adresses omg? !
XxharCs is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 175
Received Thanks: 43
levelbot is very easy dont need so many things.


SCORPIONRULES is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
S> DBs on Meteor! 2$ each
S> DBs on meteor 2$ each
0 Replies - Conquer Online 2 Trading
T>>>Lvl 94 Tro Meteor
Im getting bored with my account so if theres anyone that wants to trade a account for my one or even give me a unused char on any server. Please...
1 Replies - Conquer Online 2 Trading
[Help]Meteor map?
Hey anyone knows in zero is meteor map like in conquer online. So i mean if is any map that monster drop allot of mets. thanks
4 Replies - Zero
S>Lvl 110-130-125 2nd rb wat-tro-tro W/Over 9k CPs--METEOR
Full Info $125 OBO I will also take stuff on Element-Fire Server Atm it has 3k Cps, 94kk Cash, Sup+5 2 Soc 2 SDG lvl 70 bow, Sup+3 1 soc lvl...
5 Replies - Conquer Online 2 Trading
Meteor cheat?
I heard from my friend that there is a cheat that when used by the person they get a meteor everytime they log in, so they can get as many meteor as...
12 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.