Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Parallel Kingdom - Web Version

Discussion on Parallel Kingdom - Web Version within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Parallel Kingdom - Web Version

Hi was just wondering if anybody could mess with this game to make it "better"

Thanks guys, I love this site by the way! No other compares!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Parallel Kingdom
10/14/2011 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Servus , schon mal jemand was über das Spiel gehört. Gibts auf Handys und wurde jetzt als Browsergame umgesetzt. Hab da schon ein wenig rumgebastelt und einige erfolge erzielt. Problem ist nur, die Arbeiten mit Googlemaps. Sie brauchen den Standort im Spiel um zu wissen wo man im game Startet. Das dumme is nur wenn mann über einen Proxy einen Account erstellen will geht es nicht weil er keine Position findet wo der Char starten kann. Gibts es Proxys die nicht Anonym sind ?
# PAE parallel zu IPFW #
12/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
So ich hab hier ein technisches Problem. Ich hab jetzt nun beide Kernel Kompiliert PAE und IPFW. Nund hab ich ein Problem. Entweder ich installier den PAE dan geht die Firewall nicht mehr Bei nur PAE und ipfw list
[Server]Kingdom of Souls Version 4.0
01/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Ok, as much as this pains me to this(posting my server info on epvp), but this is most likely the only place to get the help im not so desperate to find. Anyways before people come by spamming and flaming, let me give you a bit of a reality check. If you're not here to do any spamming or flamming and just want to read about the info, please skip to dividing line made of "=="'s - Thank you =) This is, in no way, meant to be a "Conquer Private Server". CZZC Inc. (The name of my group) wanted...
mac x using parallel desktop
04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
can any1 help me um im using mac x using parallel desktop so i can run windows when i finish install i try to run conqueronline but it give me this error Conquer.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.we are sorry for the inconvenience not only that i only open one client can any1 help me <hr>Append on Apr 10 2007, 01:22<hr> any1 can help me? <hr>Append on Apr 10 2007, 03:34<hr> pls! help me i really want to play using mac cuz i sold my pc thats why i need ur advise any1 can...