1) Open Ball Freeze.exe
2) Start FT-Thai(FT_Launcher)
3) When the Gamguard Logo appears(=> after the Launcher has loaded) u press the key "1"
4) When the Login appears u close Ball Freeze.exe and start FT-Thai Killer.exe (it will show u a message with Information
when u start FT-Thai Killer.exe)
5) Start XxharCs.exe and when a black box appears, type 1 and press enter.
6) If the injection was successfully u can activate the hack with F1 and with F7 u change the fall speed of Meteors and
Blizzards
Hack Contains: Big Meteor, Small Meteor, Blizzard, Souls, Fireball, Polymorph, Crabs, Flash
~Have Fun~
By XxharCs
Problems:
Your Antivir can say that Ball Freeze.exe is a Virus, but it isnīt just put the game in the exception list or deactivate it
when u are starting it.
This program is not work on windows XP 32-bit. I'm start XxharCs.exe and when a black box appears, type 1 and press enter. But it not successfully. After pressing 1. The program does not appear text box "successfully". It nothing happens. I can't go hack.
Help me please. I'm spec computers it low. It can't setup windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit. I want to find item in boss battles. I'm very poor. I don't have gold in game. I know you are tired.But I'm not good in computer programs.I do not know who to rely on. Pleaseeee
Como lo hago me explicas porfis XxharCs porfa dice el logotipo de gamguar q es eso como me puede salir pero cuando sale la bola freezer le apreto 1 y no sale como debo aser porfa explicame
[Release]ROHAN Online Thai bot(AI) v1.0.1 07/18/2023 - Rohan - 10 Replies Related game:ROHAN Online(Thai)
Bot version: 1.0.1
MD5 code: eead8a4e31d7e3566bd4b719184bf8fc
Release Notes:
*Beta version for rohan Thai.
*Free to use at the moment.
Download
D9 Thai Lvl hack 04/11/2012 - 9Dragons - 53 Replies ok, as we all know saweet just came out with the level hack for 9d disciples, now, i was thinking that someone should make a guide on how to dupe items,refine hack, and use that level hack. im a noob to this, and i was just wondering if someone could. Thank you:)
[RELEASE] CR BOT for Thai server ! bypass GG 02/02/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies * Auto HP
* Auto MP
* Auto Loot
* Add a Hot Key to Select Mobs
* Auto Leveling (Level & Skill)
* Item Filter
* Auto Sell & Auto Buy
* GM Detection. DC when GM is detected
* Support Vista
* Remote Store
hack thai 01/28/2010 - CrossFire - 5 Replies i find this hack...no virus
I need someone help me hack in Thai SF. 05/14/2008 - Soldier Front - 7 Replies I need someone help me hack in Thai SF... Smuggle and netsuspender wallahck can't use in thai sf.