Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMORPG Survey

Discussion on MMORPG Survey within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MMORPG Survey

Hi everyone, I'm currently working on a MMORPG (though I'm still only at the "blueprints" phase, all on paper lol) and I made a small survey to get to know the market better, and aim at the best gaming experience everyone is looking for.

This is a very, very long process and it may take several months, perhaps a year (maybe even more) before I can even release a Beta. But when the time comes, instead of game-patching over and over again, I want to be as well prepared as I possibly can and deliver a game of quality, even when it will only be at its newly born Beta state.

Since this is a free survey, I can only collect 100 responses at maximum. But eventually I will make a more thourough survey with a premium account and gather limitless response data.

Thanks for taking the time!

Tags
survey;mmorpg;mmo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MMORPG suche /MMORPG search
03/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Hi, also ich suche mal nen neues MMORPG, WoW, RO etc. sind mir solangsam zu langweilig^^. Ich suche nen MMORPG was so ähnlich ist wie Cabal, also schön schnelles schlagen^^. Kann natürlich monatlich kosten und soll vonner Spielzeit her lange laune machen. Hi, i search another MMORPG than WoW or RO, they got to boring^^. I'm searching an MMORPG thats like Cabal, so fast hitting. It can cost monthly but it should do fun a long time. Hopefully someone know an MMORPG thats like it is X_x....
[Suche]ein bestimmtes MMORPG [Seach] a MMORPG
09/24/2010 - Main - 22 Replies
Hallo, Ich suche ein MMORPG : Wo man eig. recht schnell lvlt Wo man ein pet haben kann (Wolf oder so ^^) Wo man waffen usw. pimpen kann (sosun^^) Wo man beim ersten versuch reinkommt Wo man schnell viel gold bekommt um sich gutes equipt zu kaufen Wo es geile skills gibt
Just A Survey
06/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 72 Replies
Just out of interest I decided I would make this thread and see how this sections members have changed in the past few years and what languages and speakers make up these forums now. You do not have to participate, but nice to get a large majority. Over the year I have noticed a significant change in the numbers on these forums and also the attitudes portrayed by some people and quality of communication.
[SF]Age Survey
05/15/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 24 Replies
Im curious of so many players that how old are they, so i'll post a survey. "sa tingin niyo ilang taon na ang mga soldier front players ngayon" answer the POLL then after answering post a comment on why did you choose that age. thank you. :) ages
[Repost] New Browser MMORPG / Neuer Browser MMORPG
04/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Earth Eternal English: Earth Eternal is a proper browser MMORPG with 22 races and four classes. It's a rather excellent game I've been playing for a while now. I can't post my IGN because I'm developing a bot for this game in AutoIT currently. When you travel around the Earth Eternal world, you have to load each new map. I suggest downloading all the maps before you play the game. It's around 650 MB and is available on the login screen. Check it out! Welcome to Earth Eternal, the 3D...