Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/11/2012, 12:09   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCheat View Post
pso2 will have hacks as well
if pso2 comes to usa or someone gives me a account and the client i will hack it to ****... im hacking swtor and i managed to dupe (got fixed recently) and ive got *** mode still working, speed hack, walk through walls... its mighty fun on swtor

anyway for people thinking about old.. i have some new stuff ill be releasing soon.

like the rare finder exploit. what is this you may ask?? well lets just say you know what rare you want to find on what mode.. i can get the hardest rare in 10minutes maximum. Im still doing tests but it might be released soon stay tuned
Old 01/12/2012, 04:16   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
im hacking swtor and i managed to dupe (got fixed recently)
YOU MEAN YOU MANAGED TO MAKE RENT?!? YESSSSSSSSS, GO BROOM MOP.
Old 01/12/2012, 04:22   #123

How to up SWTOR Power leveling fast ?

SellSwtorCredit.com is a professional site that provide cheap and safe online!Not only you can get the SWTOR Credits within 30 minutes,but also you can buy work by hand!Our sweet customer service are pleased to help you!The amounts of hot on sale !
SWTOR PVP Rank.Fighting in the PVP you must be need our professional SWTOR power leveling service.The cheapest price and sweet service can help you to be the hero in Star Wars the Old Republic.
The Best store to buy cheap and safe online!We are the professional site that can help SWTOR Players up level fast and safe!Amounts of in stock and safe online.In the not only can get cheap ,but also you can get safe .
Old 01/12/2012, 07:22   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post
Every night before he crys himself to sleep, Broomop looks back on his 15 minutes of fame from the forgotten SEGA archives hoping he will rise once again...
Lol.

This made me laugh.
Old 01/14/2012, 20:19   #125

quick question guys is there a table for Gallon's shop, I wanna sphere some stuff but lol at 99 pd per PS.
Old 01/14/2012, 21:16   #126

everytime i try download it i get download interrupted
Old 01/15/2012, 19:10   #127

sorry to be a bother but whats the inventory scan for?
Old 01/15/2012, 21:16   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaperreapzstar View Post
sorry to be a bother but whats the inventory scan for?
Lets you see what other people have as if you were controlling them so like if you inventory scan yellow you'd see their hp and menu like you were them. I actually dunno why its useful to have I havent used it ever.
Old 01/16/2012, 01:21   #129

Lets you see the **** those PD shop people are carrying so you don't have to waste 20 minutes waiting for them to show you it.
Aside from that, not much else, unless you're a witch hunter. Also only use it in-game, not in the lobby.
Old 01/16/2012, 03:26   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Also only use it in-game, not in the lobby.
Why not in the lobby?
Old 01/16/2012, 05:18   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
Why not in the lobby?
In-lobby you see nothing except techniques the players knows (Resta, shifta etc....)
in game you can see their entire inventory as well
btw don't make a afk player drop his stuff through inventory scanner, it will drop but no one will be able to pick it up, and then if the afk player notices his stuff has been dropped he/she might then report you for use of inven scanner.

tl;dr useless unless you wanna see what people are holding.
Old 01/16/2012, 16:21   #132

idk but u can make ppl drop meseta its more like duping them

depends how many mesetas u have in ur inventory
Old 01/16/2012, 21:09   #133

So I bought the CRC bypass from broomop, Took him a couple days to get back to me np. I Got the Key today and registered it. But when i boot up the loader, It loads PSO, then i boot up the trainer, It states my lvl etc on the trainer like it should. Only problem is i get No.100 Error & get disconnect instantly (Within 15-20 secs).

Also to note, I do not have the CRC Bypass logo (The one shown in his youtube vids) on my screen after i boot up the loader... Maybe that is the problem? Was wondering if anyone else here on the forums has the full version of his trainer, & could help me out.

Thanks!

On a side note, Besides all the drama between Sumo's and Broomop's Trainers... They both did a outstanding job for people to lazy to learn CE.

Also have no problems with Sumo's trainer works 100%.
Here's hoping that broom or someone on the forum can help me out, Its probably something i did lol... But i followed instructions to the letter so idk.

I run as admin etc, Btw on windows XP. Thanks in advance.

Oh and feel free to blow up this thread with OMG WHY DID YOU BUY BROOMOP's TRAINER!!

A) Because i can
B) Have the money
C) & respect his work as i do sumo's.

***EDIT*** It works 100% My dumbass antivirus deleted the Hook.dll file. Bypass is up and running all well and good
Old 01/17/2012, 07:34   #134

The item creation tool works just as shown in his videos, You have to change blocks for the majority of the items to appear... Sometimes it shows 1 out of 20 items you did, but after you change a block or a ship everything appears. I have not tried every item in the list yet, But out of the ones i have done so far no problems.

They are indeed permanent.

Hope he adds more items XD.

Thanks To Sumo + Broom, These Tools Rock!

I know you guys are like blood brothers, But just imagine what you two would be capable of if you worked together... Well i know that will never happen, Just saying lmao.

You both have talent & Keep up the good work!

On a side note, (Cant we all just get along?) this forum is full of anger and hate lmao... Just had to say that haha
Old 01/17/2012, 18:14   #135

It looked pretty much like an exploit rather than an actual "hack", aside from you having to edit code for it to work. Most people are just bandwagoning the hate for Broom without fully understanding that he's just trying to protect his work by charging for it. If that's actually it, then hey, all the more power to him, he did make xmas fun enough by influencing people to make trainers/cheat tables.
They could collaborate, but Broom already knows everything that Sumo can do, so it would be more like a mentor - disciple thing, which neither would have any interest in.
Closed Thread